AUTHORS NOTE

Text Copyright © Beth Robinson ™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

mediaaltdel@gmail.com

All rights reserved ® Beth Robinson ™

MAIN PLAYERS

Rosie 'Rose' Brookes: Half vampire half werewolf (Once she picks her mate she'll become either a full blooded vampire or a full blooded werewolf) Taken by hunters when she was six but escaped and made it back home to San Diego when she was 16. She finds herself in a love triangle between school bad boy Kyle (Vampire) and the school loner Liam (Werewolf). To survive she must choose her mate from the two guys.

Liam: Werewolf, soon to be alpha. His family were close with Rose's before she was taken but hunters have wiped those memories they shared from Rose's mind leaving Liam longing for his friend and potential mate. He hates Kyle, vampires and werewolves do not get on. He and his pack prefer to stay in the shadows and don't mind the loner status. Suspicious of Ethan and how close he gets with Lucas.

Kyle: Vampire. Hunters killed off most of his coven leaving his reign in question from the rest of his coven. Knows Rose would make a powerful vampire to help him overthrow the hunters. Knows Liam and Rose had a past but mocks him because Rose doesn't remember him. Fiercely loyal but suffers from violent outbursts which make other students scared of him. Suspicious of Ethan and how close he gets with Lucas.

Lucas: Psychic. Only friend Rose remembers. Tries to keep peace between vampires and werewolves, while keeping an eye on the hunter threat. He finds Ethan interesting because it's the one mind he can't read, and eventually falls for the boy. Will he keep Ethan's secret? Or will he throw him under the bus? He cares greatly for Rose and helps her make right decisions.

Ethan: Hunter. New boy in school starts same time as Rose and is in all her classes. Befriends her but tries to keep under radar. He's there to spy on Liam and Kyle to see when the hunters can kill them all. Falls for Rose's friend Lucas and starts to question killing Rose, Liam and Kyle when he finds love himself. Will he do the right thing?

Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian: Hunters. Older than Ethan and higher ranked. Alex kidnapped Rose when she was a child and raised her. Jack erased her memories the night before she ran away. Zack and Rian are the muscle and make sure nothing comes in between the hunters killing supernatural creatures.