Chapter Eleven

LIAM

For a bunch of werewolves, we weren't exactly a clean bunch. I thought the pack house was spotless but other than my bedroom and main office the rest wasn't fit to bring anyone home let alone Rose, my potential mate who I was trying to impress and win over to the werewolf side. Rose was a bit of a neat freak and I didn't want the takeout boxes, dirty laundry and junk putting her off.

I was the alpha of this pack and couldn't even get a bunch of dogs to clean up after themselves. Maybe if I got the hallway and lounge clean, then I could persuade Rose to come to my room, the one space of clean.

"Liam, you look deep in thought. What's on your mind?"

Ben appears by my side and I motion around me to the state of the house.

"Everyone needs to clean up after themselves Ben. I mean come on this place is disgusting quite frankly."

He chuckles, "trying to impress Rose are we, Liam? I'll gather the pack together to make the place presentable, you will win Rose over."

"I need everything to be perfect Ben; I need her to choose me."

"You're whipped man and she hasn't even picked you yet." Alan chimes in, appearing on Ben's other side.

Alan was a close friend, but a cheeky son of a bitch when he wanted to be. He could push all my buttons and know that because of how close we were that I wouldn't hurt me too badly.

"Alan know your place."

Ben nudges the ginger princess as we called him in the side. Alan pouts.

"We already know Kyle played the whole emotional no parents and fire card, making Rose sympathetic. While you Liam were raised by a loving family with no complications, making Rose less sympathetic to your cause. Kyle probably has more points working in his favour."

I hated to admit it but Alan was right, Kyle had me on the emotional feel bad scale. Ben pats my shoulder reassuringly, his favourite thing to do.

"You just need to remind Rose of your close friendship all those years ago, the two of you were inseparable once upon a time. You have that over Kyle any day."

Ben was right; I couldn't be defeated that easily. I still had photos and videos from when we were younger I could make her watch. This whole thing would have been less complicated if Rose was only mated to me.

ROSE

Pulling off to the side of the road not wanting to answer my phone and cause a car crash. Lucas's call goes straight to voicemail; I wondered what the Mexican could want. Picking up the phone I notice one new message off Lucas straight after the missed call.

Lucas: I have some important news I'd rather tell you over the phone or in person then through text message. Ring me when you can x

Important news, I need to know so hit call on his contact and bring the phone to my ear where he answers on the second ring.

"Hi Lucas, I was in the car on the way to Liam's when you rang so I pulled over. You said you have some news for me."

"Yeah, remember when you took that blood test so we could check to see if you're able to carry supernatural babies. Well, I got the results back from my elder."

I'd finally gotten to meet Lucas's psychics and they were a lovely bunch of people, very friendly and welcoming. They said if I ever needed a safe haven all of their doors were open, his family, in general, treated me like their own daughter. They'd asked me to give some blood so they could do some tests and I'd obliged wanting to know the results myself.