Chapter 4: Story Behind the Boy Name Luhan

Chanyeol had his head against the window while Kris was driving back home, Kris was beyond mad, after he had seen Kai, everything just came back, and hate took over the boys heart. That scared Chanyeol, it scared him more than the boy named Kai, Kris had grown in him, and he didn’t want to lose someone that he had been attached to.

Chanyeol hesitantly looked at Kris, scared that Kris would yell at him and bit his lower lip as he opened his mouth to speak but not a single word came out.

The burnet looked down at his hands as he tried to figure out something to say or at least make a conversation with the boy, he didn’t like seen Kris with his killer dark eyes, they scared him to the point that he was about to open the Jeep door and jump off.

Chanyeol was in his own little world when the Jeep came to a stop.

“Chanyeol,” A deep voice called making Chanyeol wake up from his trance as he looked at the source of the voice he blinked. “We’re here.” Kris stated. Chanyeol nodded taking his seatbelt off getting of the Jeep as he waited for the alpha.

Kris walked to him as he took the boys backpack walking to the inside of the house where Kris’s mother was waiting.

Kris opened the door leading Chanyeol inside closing the door behind them as Momo hugged Chanyeol looking at Kris.

“What happened?” the woman asked looking at Kris frustrated and angered face.

Kris could only let out a sigh; he didn’t want to talk, not trusting his voice. He just stayed quiet not wanting to scare Chanyeol more than he was already.

Momo kissed Chanyeol’s head as Kris walked from side to side trying to figure out what Kai wanted. Chanyeol blinked getting away from Momo as he slowly walked to Kris hugging him from behind.

“Everything will be okay,” Chanyeol whispered to him and only him. “I won’t let Kai do anything. Don’t worry please.” Chanyeol said almost begging. The burnet hated when Kris worried.

Kris was a little taken back by the actions of the boy, but instead of pushing him away, Kris relaxed, it felt nice having the feelings of warmth in him, something he hadn’t felt since he had lost Luhan to Kai, but this time, he felt more alive, and he could feel the reality sinking in.

Chanyeol hugged the boy tighter “We’ll get through this together. I don’t know what’s going on half the time, but I can tell this is bothering you and its taking a toll on you, so please try to relax.” The burnet whispered.

To Kris Chanyeol’s voice was like a sweet melody, he loved hearing the boy, and it was something precious since Chanyeol would hardly speak. Kris turned around hugging the boy gently resting his chin on the boy’s head.

Chanyeol smiled a little as he felt the boy relaxed in the embrace, maybe he wasn’t much of a help, but he was going to help as much as he could controlling Kris’s worries.

Momo smiled as she made her way out of the living room to leave them alone walking to the kitchen as she sat down looking at a picture of Luhan and Kris with a sad smile she put the picture away and looked outside.

Kris and Chanyeol made their way to their room laying Kris down smiling at him as he made him rest. Once the alpha was sleeping Chanyeol made his way down to the kitchen where he saw Momo.

Chanyeol sat down across from her and Momo smiled at him. “You know,” She started, “No one had been able to put him to sleep since he was born.” She looked at him, “Not until now. When he was a baby, neither his father nor me could get him to sleep, he was really hyper, wouldn’t sleep sometimes.”