Chapter 5: Help Me

A/N: The story is almost done OTL i think it was too fast what do you guys think? Please comment upvote and subscribe :3 Love you all 

Chapter 5: Help Me

Chanyeol closed his eyes as his heart and inner voice started to fight. He wanted to make Kris happy by bringing Luhan back, but his heart would hurt until the point of his death. Chanyeol shut his eyes tightly as he tried to think of what to do, and try to think about what was right.

Luhan knelt down to Kris as he whispered in his ear “The pain the boy feels is way greater than the pain you will ever feel, listen to the wind.”

Kris opened his eyes but saw no one, but he knew that voice anywhere he was. It was Luhan, the boy he once love. Kris sat up when he saw a light in the distance, a very bright one in deed, that only made Kris follow the light, it felt to as if it was guiding him.

Chanyeol opened his eyes as the light shined directly on him, making him look like a heavenly person, like the angel he was. He had nothing to lose anymore, he had lost Kris to Luhan and his mother had been killed, he was along and was an idiot for thinking Kris could fill up the heart that was and is now empty.

Chanyeol lifted his hand again, making Kai smile. Chanyeol took a step forward as he started to reach for Kai’s hand. He closed his eyes as he was closer to Kai trying to hold in his tears, as he knew after that day Kris and he would be nothing but strangers.

Chanyeol was about to hold Kai’s hand when someone took the hand in his side. Chanyeol opened his eyes and turned to the side to see Luhan. Luhan smiled at him with a warm smile, and shook his head. Chanyeol retreated his hand as Kai glared at Chanyeol.

Kris walked to where Kai and Chanyeol where as he got in front of Chanyeol glaring at Kai growling while, holding Chanyeol close to him.

Chanyeol blinked surprised as he wasn’t expecting Kris to look for him. Luhan smiled as he made his way to Kai’s side followed by Chanyeol’s gaze, by the looks of it, it seemed as if only Chanyeol could see the boy.

Luhan smiled sadly as he mouthed something. Chanyeol blinked as he looked at Luhan trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

“Help…” Chanyeol heard Luhan say. “Please.” Chanyeol held Kris’s shirt as he felt a pain all over his body, it felt as it was ripping his bones apart. Chanyeol gasped as he saw Luhan chained to a wall. Kris turned around as he cupped Chanyeol’s cheeks.

“Chanyeol?” Kris whispered looking at him “Talk to me Chanyeol.” A tear rolled down Chanyeol’s cheek as he held to Kris’s wrists “H Help.” Chanyeol choked out “Please.” Chanyeol repeated what Luhan was saying. “Forest.23.Winter.Snow.W White. Blood .Scent. H Help me.”

“Chanyeol baby you’re not making sense.” Kris said as Kai left.

“KRIS HELP!!” Chanyeol screamed as he looked at Kris’s eyes. “Please.” He begged as he then fell limp on the alpha’s arms. Kris blinked as he shook Chanyeol. “C Chanyeol, baby come on, don’t do this to me.” Kris said about to cry. “Please! Chanyeol!”

Tao and Suho got to where the alpha was and Tao blinked running to them as he knelt down next to them “Kris, hey what happened?!” Suho was looking around as he smelt Kai. Kris was holding tightly to Chanyeol’s body as he cried a little.

Tao checked Chanyeol and looked at Kris. “Kris he just passed out, he should be fine, let’s go back to the house.” Kris nodded as he held to Chanyeol’s body close to his as he followed Tao and Suho back to the pack house.