Chapter 6: Please

A/N :Because I love you all another update ^^ uhu story is almost over ;;~~;; \cries\ please comment and subscribe sorry its short ;;~~;;

Chapter 6: Please [couldn't think of a title ;; ]

When Kris heard a terrible cry he panicked, he didn’t want to lose Chanyeol, if he lost the burnet, he wouldn’t have a reason to smile or even breathe. Kris needed Chanyeol more than he needed anything in life, to him Chanyeol was like the air he needed in order to breathe.

Kris tore open the door making his way inside as he looked around, trying to look for Chanyeol’s scent, but the blood scent was too overwhelming.

Another shrill of pain came from the distance as Kris started to get closer to Chanyeol. He made a fist not wanting to see something that would completely destroy him, he slowly walked to Chanyeol and Luhan.

Chanyeol was on the floor hitting the wolf over and over with the pole as blood kept splattering all over his innocent face, tears kept running down his cheeks as he cried. He didn’t want to kill anyone, but he couldn’t leave Luhan there.

“Chanyeol?” Kris whispered.

Chanyeol turned around and ran to Kris hugging him tightly as he cried in his chest. “I killed him.” Chanyeol whispered. “I I…”

“Shh its okay, calm down, its okay.” Kris said kissing Chanyeol’s head.

Chanyeol shook his head as he got out of his traumatized self and ran to Luhan. “Kris help me, we need to get Luhan out.

Kris eyes landed on Luhan as he chocked in his air. Kris couldn’t believe his eyes, Chanyeol was right, Luhan was in deed alive.

“KRIS!”

Kris nodded as he walked to them taking the chains off of the innocent wolf, getting him in his arms as he got Chanyeol’s. “Let’s go Chanyeol.” Chanyeol nodded as he followed Kris outside.

“Will he be okay?” Chanyeol asked. Kris nodded and smiled at Chanyeol “He will don’t worry Chanyeol, you saved his life.” Chanyeol smiled at Kris “Now you can be with him.” Kris stopped as he looked at Chanyeol “What are you talking about Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol blinked as he looked at Kris. “He is your fiancé isn’t he?” Chanyeol patted Kris’s head and opened his mouth to say something but grunted. Kris blinked confused as Chanyeol looked down blood staining his white shirt from the stomach. Kris looked confused at the boy and put Luhan down gently. “Chanyeol? Baby what’s wrong?”

Chanyeol started to cough out blood as he fell in his knees. Kris eyes grew wide when he saw that Chanyeol had an arrow stuck to his back.

“NO!” Kris screamed as he took the arrow out hugging Chanyeol’s body to his tightly. “Please don’t die Chanyeol.” Chanyeol smiled at Kris as he leaned his hand to touch Kris’s cheek.

Chanyeol gently traced the boys jawline, leaving a trail of blood along the way. Kris held Chanyeol’s hand in place as tears fell on Chanyeol’s cheeks. “Please don’t cry.” Chanyeol whispered. “T Take good care of Luhan okay?”

Kris shook his head as he cupped his cheeks “You’re going to live Chanyeol. Please don’t think you won’t, don’t give up on me babe.”  Kris begged.

Chanyeol coughed more blood as he smiled “Luhan is perfect for you, he will give you so much, things that I can’t give you.” Chanyeol smiled “I love you Kris. Ever since the first time my eyes landed on you I loved you, and I didn’t know why, I felt safe around you, I felt like when I was in your arms all my worries just disappeared, you were an angel sent from heaven, but sometimes we are just not destined to be together. Kris…” Chanyeol took a deep breath. “You’re an alpha, I'm just a simple human, do the math, we can’t be together, it’s against your nature to even think we can be together.” Chanyeol placed his hand on his heart as tears streamed down his cheeks “It hurts.” Chanyeol whispered “It hurts knowing that we can’t be together, knowing that you belong to Luhan and not me, its hurts to know that in the end everything was just useless.” The burnet gently wiped the boys tears “Live Kris, for me, please.”