The Waiter with Vendetta [Part ✌️]

Duke was in shock and realized that the boy was from the restaurant that he picked on

Duke was in shock and realized that the boy was from the restaurant that he picked on. He regretted every quarter of it. And he began to feel worried and thinking what this boy could do to him.

Kevin, the boy who stands in the light in front of Duke, adds a sly grin. "Hello Duke," Kevin spoke. "Take all my money, awards, cars, or house, I don't care. Just don't kill me!" Duke begged with agony in his face.

Kevin adds, "Well thanks for those humongous offers, but I only want your kidneys." 

"Why my kidneys?" Duke asked this very stupid question..

"You took down this operation of kidney donors and using these kidneys for your stupid black market for other people who pay you extra money. My sister needs a kidney, but she's not getting any donors because of your stupid market. And of course I found all that information on your phone. Anyway, back to the reality. I'll reveal your plans and your black market to the world." Kevin threatens Duke.

"You'll never do this! And how did you get into my phone?"

Kevin kicks the stool to make a loud noise. "I'm not that stupid!" Kevin yelled in rage. "I used your stupid thumb on your home button! This is why I never bought iPhones, you ignorant!" He continues to yell at Duke. Duke tries to act tough and brave. But he failed.. he knew that moment that he was greedy, useless, and a coward.

This was the moment he regretted everything.

Kevin grabbed the cart full of surgical tools closer to him and the table where Duke is laying on. He started preparing for the kidney removal. Kevin puts his gloves on and puts a breathing mask on Duke to make him go to sleep. After Duke passed out out, Kevin picked up one of the sharp surgical instruments. He begins to cut Duke's side torso.

An Hour Later

Kevin successfully removed Duke's left kidney. And now he's going to the next. Until then, Kevin heard the sound of gun pshots, he takes off his gloves and puts down one of the tools. He left the cabin.

Duke wakes up and realizes that the kid is gone and he got stitches on his stomach. He looked around trying to escape. And suddenly he sees one of the surgical tools laying in front of his left hand. He reaches and he keeps getting closer. One moment he accidentally stabs himself. His hand starts to bleed. He begins trying to pick the lock.

Duke got out, he walks to the door and he sees Kevin walking back to the cabin with the hunting gun. Duke hurries and runs out to the back window and closes it. 

Kevin walks in and he notices that Duke is gone. He yells in uncontrollable anger. Kicks the metal table and throws the supplies across the room.

-

Duke walks through the forest until he heard the branch snapping. He hid behind one of the random trees. He silently whimpers and waited. For a while after, he sees the deer approaching him in front of him. Then suddenly, a shot was fired, the blood splashed everywhere, especially on Duke since the deer were that close to him. The deer thudded to the ground.

The two hunters approached the deer and one of the them, a big hunter in a torn up baseball cap with red and a little bit of white scruffy beard in a gray tee shirt saw an injured man laying against the tree. The other hunter in the plaid with brown hair who is very skinny, recognized him from the newspapers.

The plaid hunter spoke, "Hello Mister, my name is Garth Fitzgerald and this is my friend Bobby Singer. Don't worry Duke, we'll get you to the hospital."

Bobby Singer asked, "What about my gun that the kid stole, I swear I'll kill him if he smudges it! That gun is my baby!" Garth ignored. Garth continues to help Duke up while Bobby watched Garth, then he joined Garth to help the man up.They both got Duke up and brought him to the truck then placed him in the passenger seat.

Garth and Bobby both got in and the gunshot was fired. Kevin he boy in the woods shot the back tire of their truck.

Duke quickly whispered, "That's the guy who kidnapped me and abused me." Garth was surprised that a young boy kidnapped a millionaire man. Bobby added, "That's the kid who stole my gun! I'm going to kill that idjit!" Bobby yanks Garth's gun from the backseat and walks out.

They both begin shooting each other. While Duke and Garth are in the car, and Garth quickly calls 911.

Kevin lacks on his shooting skills, then he suddenly ran out of bullets and he tried to run away as fast as his heartbeat, and Bobby who has experience and shot Kevin in his knee.

Kevin yelped in pain soon as Bobby walked up to him, and quickly punched him, to get him to pass out. Bobby picked him up, then carried him to the tree nearby and tied him around the tree. 

They all waited till all the cops and the ambulance to show.

They finally came. Kevin got arrested and Duke was sent to the hospital. Duke sent a generous award to both hunters who saved his life.

Duke was going into a full recovery and ended the black market. He started sending free kidneys to the kids who are in need for kidneys. He especially sent one to Kevin's sister as an apology. 

Duke started attending to church and became a priest.

                                                                                   The EnD

               ~Jesskya Bradbury~