Sexy Beast {CONTEST}

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAINS SEXUAL REFERENCE, PROFANITY, AND GORE. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE ALL THESE MATURE THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT BE READING THIS! AND ENJOY THE TITLE 😜

One night, the moon glistened on the dark dazzling crimson hood of the car, that rocks back and forth repeatedly and the moans were heard in distance

The boy name Josh, with a strong structured jaw, dark raven hair to darken the mood and rare sea green eyes to keep everyone mesmerized with it. His lips so soft and pure, it flows with panting sounds. Later on, he was interrupted with his glass shatter ringtone which was the text message from his best friend Kevin.

Kevin: Josh, you'll never believe what happened when you left!

 Josh: What happened?

The girl, Shelia, with long brunette hair who is most likely half naked with Josh, she groaned, "Turn off the phone, can't you see I'm horny."

Josh informs Shelia, "Hang on, I'm sorry I can't, it's Kevin. Just wait and let me see what's going on with him."

Shelia disgustingly spoke, "A fake friendship.. You're using him just to graduate." She scoffs.

He glared furiously and told her, "A. You're very impatient and B. I'm not using him! He's my best friend! And he was always there for me since I was a young kid and I should be there for him too! If someone was there to lend you a hand, would you do it back? No! God damn it Shelia, you're just a slut with no emotions. You know what? Just please get out of my car." Josh gives her a furious look with his jaws clenched.

 "Seriously you kicking me out just because Kevin? Well damn.. the rumors must've been true then." She puts on her attire on and gets out of Josh's Nissan 370Z coupe sports car. Josh was so infuriated by Shelia's attitude.  Hopefully she won't tell Zoey about her own boyfriend cheating on her as well, Josh hoped. Before he could think, his phone buzzed again.

Kevin: I won't tell you what it is, dude. You will need to bring your ass here and see it with your own eyes in order to believe it, all I can say is we'll be launching our startup soon, bro.

Josh gasps, he was excited and really want to launch their business where they give kidneys to the people who needs them. So he quickly put his clothes on and sat in the drivers seat.

Josh drove off at the high speed in his Sexy Beast.

A moment later...

A bright light blinded him and he couldn't see.

SCCRREEEEEAAACCHHHH

The Sexy Beast crashes into the ditch on the side of the road.

Josh's head has drawn blood which it drips to the ceiling and he sees the manly figure outside of the car. He can see his legs were upside down. Realizing his sexy beast was upside down and so was he.