Koshy

The 17 year old boy, Kevin was kidnapped, tortured, nearly raped, and experienced close deaths couple times now

The 17 year old boy, Kevin was kidnapped, tortured, nearly raped, and experienced close deaths couple times now. He escaped with help from his best friend. He is now returned home from the deranged basement after a week with his kidnapper, Duke. 

 Kevin called his best friend, Josh to pick him up, so Josh did and he brought Kevin to their dorm room since Kevin didn't want to be under the same roof with his step father. 

Josh ordered pizza and they binge watched "The Arrow," on Netflix. Kevin slept through an episode and Josh isn't even paying attention to the show anymore. Josh is just watching Kevin sleep. Josh wonders why he never notice that he's so beautiful and he begun to developed feelings for him.

Kevin will always be there for me and I will always be there for him. I don't care that I got hurt, but I do care that I have a mark of wounds, that recently revealed to me about my feelings for Kevin. You know what? I'm going to give him space for a while since Kevin is terrified of what happened. Josh thinks.

For a couple minutes later, Kevin wakes up from his sleep and he notices Josh staring at him and he quick looks at the tv screen, which is off. "What's wrong?" Kevin asked. Josh looks at Kevin adoring his face, glittering in his eyes making him want see it the rest of his life. 

Josh spoke, "I'm sorry, I just got lost in thought that's all." Kevin nods and told him, "oh and thank you Josh for saving me earlier, I don't know how I would live here without you." 

Josh couldn't hold it anymore and he bursted, "Kevin.. I believe I may have developed feelings for you, not just normal I mean wider.. i don't know what I'm saying anymore." 

"It's ok Josh, I understand." He smiles and leans in to kiss Josh. "I may have that same type of feelings towards you too." Kevin said after that small tender kiss. Josh blushes after what happened. 

They both resumes to kissing passionately. Kevin groans a little. "I'm sorry it didn't mean to hurt you." Josh spoke and Kevin replied, "No it's ok Josh, I wanted this."

The Next Day:

Josh broke up with Zoey.

Jessica confesses to Kevin but she was to late.

Mike is arrested for abusing his so called "wife" and his step child. 

Chole is a mind reader. 

Of course they go to school

And little did they know they finally shared a bed together 👀

A Year Later:

Josh and Kevin got married.

They both have 2 kids name, Will and Grace.

Duke is released from prison

The End 

Authors Note: Did you think I would make a smut at first? Boi I may be dirty but NOT THAT DIRTY! This is kinda cringy and clique and I'm not one of those people who watches or read chick flicks. Pardon my grammar and spelling, I was in hurry since Ellen has reached 100K Reads on Got Guts?! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER! Have a great day! If someone messes with you, message me! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHH!

Word Count: 599

~Jesskya Bradbury~