One

Author's Note
Hello! Welcome to Indebted to the Dominant.

Please read all of this before proceeding.

This story is intended for mature audiences meaning 18+ as there are explicit scenes and explicit language.

There are multiple themes such as: BDSM, MalexMale, FemalexFemale, sex, alcohol, etc.

If you aren't into all that, then I suggest you should leave.

Otherwise, please read on and enjoy!

~*~*~

Owen

Having graduated college, my life consisted of nothing but munching on food and reading online ads for jobs. While I longed to have my own company, I needed money to first get me through my next grocery visit.

I saved yet another personal assistant job and sighed. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and stretched. I clicked the next arrow and the first job listed was a bartender. I had done bartending in college, so maybe this could be worth a shot. I took my phone off the charger and dialed the number.

"The Muse Den, Ken speaking,"

"Er, hi. My name is Owen Bales; I saw your ad for a bartender. I was wondering how I get an application."

"Oh, alright. I can email you the form and you'll just have to fill it out and send it back with a resume. Do you have any experience as a bartender?"

"Yes, I did a small bartending job while in college,"

"Awesome. I'll just need your email and when we get the form back, you'll get a confirmation email saying we'd like you to come in or an email saying no thanks,"

I gave him my email and hung up. Not even a minute later, I got the email. As I started filling out the form, I noticed a few peculiar questions.

Would you be comfortable in revealing or provocative clothing?

Do you have experience in bartending with a strobe or bright lights?

Have you been convicted of a sexual assault or encounter?

What kind of club was this? I thought to myself but proceeded to answer everything honestly.

A week later my phone buzzed with the confirmation email.

"Dear Owen,

Thank you for your interest in the Muse Den. We would like you to come in for an interview at nine o'clock Tuesday morning to further our evaluation of your journey into our company. Please reply promptly with a yes to confirm your appointment.

Sincerely,

Daniel Knight"

I was so happy; I actually laughed and spun around in my chair.

Tuesday morning at eight forty-five, I was staring at the door to the Muse Den. The name, though it was daytime, was lit with blue neon lights. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Sorry, we're closed," the man at the front desk didn't even bother to look up until I cleared my throat.

"Hi, I'm Owen Bales. I'm here for an interview with Daniel Knight," I gave the man a weak smile.