Twenty-Five Part One

Cale

Owen was leaning against my kitchen island with a pencil in his mouth. He was looking at his phone with a notepad next to him. He scribbled something on the notepad before grinning.

"Found something good?" I asked leaning in across from him, trying to see what he was writing, but he pulled the notepad away. I walked around the island and he bit his lip.

"Do you wanna know what I'm making?"

"Give it to me," I wrapped my arms around Owen and he held the notepad away from me, so I still couldn't see the list.

"Stuffed curry jalapeño poppers"

"Hot" I  whispered in his ear.

"Loaded baked potatoes with barbecue chips on top,"

"Don't stop,"

"Chili cheese fries with ranch,"

"Keep going,"

"And for dessert . . ."

"Uh-huh?"

"Double chocolate mini Swiss rolls,"

"Oh, my god. Have I ever told you I love you?" He leaned back into my chest and nodded.

"A couple of times, I think. Maybe you should tell me again,"

"I love you. A lot."

"I should hope so with all the work I'm putting into making food for our friends for my party,"

"Hey, you could have said no to the deal. If it makes you feel any better, everyone is looking forward to your food,"

"Really?"

"Ken said that he would eat everything if he had to so you would think about culinary school,"

"You guys are terrible!"

I turned him around and kissed him. He moaned slightly and I picked him up and placed him on the island. His hands wrapped around my neck and shoulders and I slid mine up his shirt. He pulled away and I took the shirt off him quickly.

"I hope you plan to finish this,"

"I wouldn't dream doing otherwise Bunny,"

We went back to kissing and I squeezed his ass under his shorts. His nails dug into my back as I flicked a finger across his entrance.

"Lube? Where . . . Where's the, uh, lube?"

"Nightstand by the couch. Let's just move there,"

Owen hopped off the island and I followed him, keeping my lips never far from his. I laid down on the couch and let him climb on top of me. I grabbed the lube as he pushed off his shorts.

"So, you wanna ride my cock, Bunny?"

"Only if it fits," we shared a small smile as he discarded the shorts with the innuendo on them. They would probably forever be my favorite pair of shorts he owns.

I unbuttoned my jeans and Owen wasted no time in stroking my cock a few times before his little pink tongue darted out and danced around the head. I gripped his hair and he automatically went down on my cock. I groaned as his head bobbed, his cheeks hollowing every time he raised his head. He pulled off and licked around the base to the tip.

"Damn, you're so fucking good at that Bunny,"

While he continued to suck my cock, I opened the lube and squeezed out a fair amount onto my fingers. I stuck one in his hole and he gasped around me and I jerked slightly. I started pumping in time with his mouth and was finally able to add two fingers. He moaned and I had to pull him off before he could make me come.