Thirteen

Owen

Finding out Cale was bisexual was a definite shock and I had not seen it coming, but when he said I was the only one who knew, my heart was literally soaring.

He didn't seem to enjoy me pointing out girls at random. The other day when he had taken me to dinner, I pointed out that the waitress was cute for him and he got so irritated, we left early, without dessert, and he fucked me damn near raw until I learned that he was, in no way, interested in a woman or man while he had his Bunny. It was a fun experience until I started waddling around the next day in pain. Ryan and Zade made fun of me for the entire night.

Technically because I had worked yesterday, I wasn't supposed to be working tonight, but Ken called me asking me to cover for Lorraine who had the flu.

I told him I would and when Cale found out, he wasn't pleased. Apparently, because we were close to our contract ending, he wanted to spend tonight discussing our relationship for the future.

I really hoped he agreed that we should continue this. I really liked him and I felt like going to the club and not being with him would be kinda terrible, especially if I saw him with someone else.

Speaking of Cale, I could see him from my spot at the bar and it was very distracting. Normally, the VIP section was out of view of the bar, but Cale was sitting with some other Dom friends on the normal level.

Every once in a while, I would start to stare and Cale would raise his eyebrow, making a motion for me to go back to work. More than once Ryan called me out on it and after the fifth time, he sent me out as a floating bartender and let Zade take a break.

Currently, I was waiting on a very large group of Doms to order drinks and I noticed a few boldly staring at me like I was a piece of meat, despite the small leather collar around my neck.

When the last Dom ordered a drink, I sent the orders to Ryan and made my way to the V.I.P area, which after a month of renovations had finally been redone as a Christmas present to Master Knight from all the V.I.P. Doms. Apparently, they did something big and grand for him every year as a way to say thank you for owning the club.

"Owen!" I tried not to wince when I heard Annie's voice. She was a very sweet girl, don't get me wrong, but just like her Mistress, she held a shrill voice that was piercing.

"Good evening, Mistress Samantha and Annie," I turned to Master Knight and Master Ken, "Can I get you anything, Master Knight? Master Ken?"

"What about me?" I turned to my own Master and grinned. I hadn't realized he moved, but it was probably in between my moving around the different tables.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Sorry, Master. What would you like to drink?"

He growled in response and pulled me onto his lap, "Maybe I'll just have you. The club stole you away from me tonight and I've missed you," I allowed him to kiss me heatedly until a cough broke us apart.

"Sorry, Master Knight," I bowed my head and grabbed my tray, heading back towards the bar to pick up the drinks for the large group of Doms.

When I was handing out the drinks, I heard an appreciative whistle from one of them as I leaned down to pick up a towel that had dropped. I immediately stood up straight and turned back to the group, but none of them were looking at me. I rushed back to the bar and told Ryan what happened.

"Just ignore them. They can't do anything because you're collared. Which reminds me, how's that going? You've still got like a week or two left to pay him back, right?" I gave him a confused look.