AUTHOR'S NOTE (UPDATED WEEKLY)

October 14th, 2018

“Are you ready?" you ask me, and I don't know if I am, only that I have to be either way. I don't have a say, so I stand.

Foreword

Thank you for being here! Your presence here matters to me because what is the point of a story if there is no one to read or listen to it?

Books and fictional stories have been my solace for as long as I can remember (which, okay, not much because I am a frustratingly forgetful person). Choosing to eventually write my own stories is easy. Getting ideas on what to write is also easy.

Finishing them, however, is the hardest thing I have ever done.

To this date, I have several ongoing novels that I am still writing and only one of them is in editing phase. In the middle of those, I am writing Gleaming Stones of the Sun, which will be all written by me. My way to refresh and keep myself from getting bored, of sort, that you get to enjoy. One new chapter every Sunday!

Most of the stories here will come from prompts I find online (there are so many interesting prompts!), though other than the specific aspects of the prompts, the characters, the world-building, the plot, the story—everything else belongs to me. Sometimes I even butcher and twist and bend the prompts to my liking (haha). I will always credit the prompts I had chosen to use to the original poster though. You are all amazing. If you have any, don’t hesitate to drop it in my personal message box!

Each chapters or titles of my stories will feature a different main character, but all of them will be set in a fictional city named Samas which is supposed to be located right beside Chicago (because I feel like it) in an alternate reality, so I consider this anthology as an urban fantasy. The tone and mood of the stories heavily depend on the main characters, consequently other than comedy stories, I will also write dark, atmospheric ones. Please pay attention to the genre written right below the synopsis of each titles to find out.

This is an unedited Wattpad version and it is free, so if you obtain this by paying someone, I am sorry to say that you have just been scammed and none of the money you give them jumps into my pocket, which is unbelievably sad because I would love me some money :(

If you love these stories, please support me by leaving comments (anywhere), votes (the star at the bottom of each chapters), reviews (yes!). You can also support me by *gasp* sharing the stories to people you know (YESSSS!).

Follow me so you will not miss any of the weekly updates.

I know, I know, blah, blah, blah. Agata! Where’s the story, damn it?

Fine. Enjoy the stories then.

Warmest Regards,

Agata.

====================

October 28th, 2018

Chapter three of Blue Seeing Red is finally up!

I haven't made much updates here, but I'm always up for questions and comments :)

The story is slow going, and to be honest I have written further than third chapter in my personal folder but I guess you have to be patient on waiting for the updates (heh-heh-heh)

Hopefully you like the story so far. Blue Seeing Red is supposed to be the most light-hearted story in the anthology.

See you soon,

Agata.