Chapter 7: Tutor

All of the students are in the cafeteria for lunch. Lisa and her friends are now sitting on their spot to eat. Many students were glancing to them.

The students diverted their attention and spread a gossip when Jennie, Hanbin and rosé entered the cafeteria and sit far away from Lisa's table.

Lisa's now leaning her head on the table because of the sudden pain in her head. Then she saw Jennie who's laughing really hard with Hanbin which made her feel the pain even more.

'She look so happy now, how I wish I am the one who makes you happy Jennie' Lisa thought then she close her eyes

"Waaah. I'll never gonna be drunk again it's killing me" Lisa said then she drank her water.

Seulgi shook her head "That's your fault, you want to have some fun right?" She said laughing.

"Do we have some classes today?" Jisoo asked then she put some foods in her mouth.

"Yes. About accounting and Wait..." Wendy stated while scrolling on her phone. "Psychology??? Why do we need to have this?" she said while scratching her head.

Lisa grabbed Wendy's phone then Seulgi and Jisoo move forward to Lisa to look at the phone.

"Psychology is fun you know" Seulgi commented as she went back to her seat and munch her food.

"Yes psychology subject is fun but accounting? Ohmyghad i can't" Lisa threw Wendy's phone at the table.

"Solving is fun Lisa" Jisoo stated with a smirk.

Then suddenly a girl approach the four girls. The four of them widened their eyes as they noticed that girl is coming near them.

It's momo.

"But sex is more... Fun" Wendy gulped over Momo's body. Momo is wearing a well shaped dress with a slit in the right leg, exposing Momo's white legs.

"Hey guys" Momo grabbed the seat then she sit beside Lisa. "So how are you? Especially you Lisa? You look sick baby" She added

Lisa didn't bothered to look at Momo she just closed her eyes and leaned on her seat. "I'm okay" She said plainly

Momo touched Lisa's shoulder then she caress it seductively. Seulgi and Jisoo just shook their head on Momo's flirt action.

Lisa grab Momo's hand then she shoved it away "I'm not in the mood Momo. Control your fucking hormones" Lisa said then she looked at Jennie. She caught Jennie looking at her then Jennie looked away.

Momo put her hand on the top of Lisa's hand "I'm just worried about you baby. You know how much i care about you, right?" She commented.

The three girls just coughed and drank the water they have.

"Yah Momo! Lisa's okay just a little hangover just leave her, okay?" Wendy stated while shaking her head.

Jennie stole some glances on Lisa when she saw a girl was coming to their table. She saw how Lisa massage her temples.

Hanbin caress Jennie's hand "Are you okay? You're somewhat lost baby" He said.

Jennie smiled "I'm okay babe. I'm just nervous about later it's our first day in our class" Jennie said while looking at Momo who's now touching Lisa's shoulder and she drank her water to ease the pressure.

"Me too Unnie I'm a lil bit excited and nervous. I hope we will get some friends here" Rosé added then she munch her food.

"Hmm baby i think i can't make it today coz we decided to have a practice until Friday. Since this is my school it's okay" Hanbin proudly said but Jennie is not listening "Babe?" Hanbin cupped Jennie's face to get her fiancé's attention.