Chapter 75: Play

It was 1am in the morning in Thailand and the Manobans are busy preparing themselves except the two kids named, Lisa Manoban and Daehan Manoban who are still lying flat on the bed.

"Lisaaaaaa" Jennie slap her butt really hard to wake her up.

"Hmm" Lisa moan and took the duvet to cover her whole body. Daehan was lying his back on the bed beside Lisa whose legs were in Lisa's face, Lisa remove it away but she receives a hard unconscious kick to Daehan but she shrugged it off.

"You better wake up Lisa or else we'll lose our flight!" Jennie yelled while putting some clothes to V, he's yawning and feel sleepy but of course he's with his mom so it's okay for him to wake up.

Jennie and V are now fully dress and ready to take off but still the two are snoaring and sleeping peacefully.

"Wow you really look so handsome baby" Jennie giggled and showered a kiss to V's face that made him squeal.

"Dadaaaaa!" V ride on Lisa's back and give a small punches on her back to wake her up.

"Lisa! I'm telling you if you won't wake up right at this moment I'll leave you here and take the kids with me to go back to korea" Jennie yelled, She wake Daehan up. Jennie went inside the bathroom and wash Daehan up.

While Jennie was busy taking care of Daehan inside the bathroom, V was busy waking his Dada up but Lisa was shrugging it off and didn't mind the kid. Lisa was in the edge of bed and didn't notice that one single move V will fall off the bed.

"Dada w-----" V didn't finish his words when Lisa move her body a bit and the kid fell off the bed that made her eyes grew bigger "Waaahh Mommyyyyy" V whimper while holding the back of his head and almost losing his breath.

"I'm sorry baby.. " Lisa took him on her arms and brush his head to calm him down. Her heart was pumping really hard and her sweat was forming already.

Jennie went outside the bathroom carrying Daehan who's wearing his dinosaur bathrobe. Jennie saw the crying baby that made her put Daehan down and throw a glare on Lisa.

"Lisaaaaaaa!!!" Jennie yelled.

---------------

Lisa's P. O. V.

We arrived safely in Korea by 7am in the morning. Two kids were wide awake while Jennie is taking her nap at the back so obviously I'm on the passenger seat. I decided to go home in my unit and just visit my Mom and Dad by tomorrow.

"We're heree" I said when we arrived in front of the building, Waaaah How I miss this place. It feels like yesterday I'm always driving myself home by myself or with Daehan while now we're all four now.

I wake my loving fiancé up and thankfully she's on her mood today. I took all the luggages out from the car and got assist by the guards and my driver. I'm carrying Daehan while Jennie was carrying V. We arrived at my Unit, I'm so happy that I'm back alive and still kicking here in Korea. I open the door and it's really dark since it's been two years when we left the country hoping that there's no Ghost living here.

"WELCOME HOME!!!!!!" We got startled when suddenly the light lit up and the confetti popped with a loud voices. I look around and my friends are all here, Jimin, Seulgi, Wendy, Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung

"We miss youu!!!" Jisoo Unnie giggled and went towards us, "Oh My God!! Is this the baby inside your tummy Jennie? And Daehan?!!! You're a big boy now!!!" Jisoo Unnie said and took Daehan on her arms.

"Mama chuuu!!" Daehan said, they all went towards us because of our baby not because of me and Jennie.

"They're so cute!!!" Chaeyoung squeal and squeeze the cheek of the two babies. I took a seat on the couch and rest my arm on the backrest while Jennie was beside me leaning on my chest looking at them lovingly.