10.

Beyoncé

Before I head back out on the road for my tour I requested one more extra day off. I'm back at home in Los Angeles, and tonight I'm going to Drake's concert. I've got word that Chris will be performing as well.

Ever since our date, Chris and I text here and there. I haven't seen him and Ro at all. It's been almost a week and a half. It's not him. It's me. I just hate getting close to people. I've never been close to anyone, because I never had anyone. So adjusting is hard. I just don't want to move too fast.

Before getting dressed for the concert I called my father. He is out the hospital now and I make it my duty to call him at least twice a week at the minimum. He was extremely grateful that I had already paid for his hospital bill. Dad has money, but it was the least I could do.

After our phone call I began getting dressed. Tonight I decided on a black and red body con dress. My makeup and hair team came and got me all dolled up before I added my jewelry and zipped up my heels. I carried a black clutch to match my heels.

I walked out of my house and my driver was holding the door opened waiting for me. I gave him a smile and a head nod.

"Good Evening. How are you?" I said as I stepped into the truck.

"Good Evening Ms. Knowles. I am great. Thank you for asking." He gave me a smile before closing my door.

Within minutes we took off into the LA traffic. I made it to the venue in no time. I stepped out the truck and met up with some of my team members and Julius. We walked through security and soon we were making our way backstage. They had refreshments and food. I proudly poured myself a cup of water.

We were all chitchatting before it was time to go to our seats. On my way down the hall I didn't see Royalty and I definitely didn't see Chris. Maybe he isn't coming.

I made my way up some stairs to my seat. Fans spotted me and I'm sure they recorded me. I didn't really care.

I got seated and soon the show started. Drake was preforming amazingly until he stopped and started talking to the fans about how great this artist was and how he wanted to share the stage with this mysterious person tonight. The beat dropped along with my heart.

He's here.

Chris came into my view. He looked like a sunflower.

I chuckled to myself at my own joke.

Chris preformed two songs, my personal favorite being Freaky Friday. He thanked the crowed before exiting off stage.

"Excuse me I'll be back." I handed over my cup to my assistant before heading down the steps. Julius tried to assist me but I told him and the rest of my team to stay and enjoy themselves and that I'll see them tomorrow.

I entered backstage smiling here and there at people. I kept walking and walking eventually leading to a place that was isolated. You heard nothing but the click clacking of my heels.

"No ones here. Great. I give up on finding him." I mumbled to myself as I sighed before looking around trying to figure out which way I came. I was about to pull out my phone to call Julius but I heard something. I turned to look where the noise came from but nothing.