12.

Chris's Pov
Tonight I have a show here in L.A. I invited Bey, because well Ro made me.

Ro and I were getting ice cream before my show. I make time for her daily.

Ro looked up at me, "Oh come on dad. You know you wanted to invite Ms.Beyoncé." She cheesed at me.

I looked down at her and grabbed her hand. "Hmmm maybe." I smirked and she giggled.

Ro smile turned into a frown. "Dad?....,"she looked up at me.

I looked at her. "What's up?" I asked.

"I really like Ms. Bey... I never want her to leave... like Karrueche..." Ro ice cream started melting.

I bended down so I was her level.

"... Baby... I can't promise that Ms. Bey will be around forever. I hope so. But I can't make that promise to you princess." I looked at her.

"I know daddy.. it's just good to have another princess around." She said with ice cream all around her mouth.

I chuckled and wiped it.

"I know baby.." I said.

"I loved Karrueche... but she didn't love me..." she frowned.

I sighed at the thought of K.

"...She loved you..." I said.

"She left me." She said bluntly.

Knowing this conversation wasn't going anywhere good I stood up and took her hand into mine.

"Let's go princess."

I put Ro in my car and we made our way to the venue. I helped Royalty out of the car and she ran inside. I knew exactly where she was going. To find my assistant. That's good, it gives me some alone time.

I went to my dressing room and locked the door. I sat on the couch and pulled out a dollar bill along with my credit card.

I don't always sniff cocaine but sometimes I just get real nervous.

I sniffed my line and wiped my nose. I leaned back on the coach and I went into a deep, deep sleep. I woke up because a hand was shaking me.

I looked up and the person was a blur at first. Then my sight became clear.

I smiled, "Bey. You made it."

She smiled back, "Of course. Your bodyguard let me in. You're on in 8 minutes! You missed your rehearsal."

I got up quick. "Damn it. I was out that long?" I asked.

"Apparently." She said. "Ro is that much of a handful?" She chuckled.

I chuckled, "It wouldn't be her if she wasn't."

I quickly changed and grabbed my mic. Bey and I walked out the dressing room to where everybody was circled up. We prayed and I made my way onstage.

Ro cheered, "Good luck daddy!"

Bey and Ro gave me a wave before heading into the crowd, hand in hand.

In the middle of my performance I was getting just a little dizzy. The high is wearing off and I need more.

Bey can't find out about this. I don't want to lose her like I lost K.