4 [lunch]

[mark lee:]
You have received a anonymous message!
_____________

Anonymous says: hi mark! I noticed you forgot your lunch today, if you look inside your desk you'll
find a lunch box just for you, I hope you enjoy it!
-h
10:16
_____________
reply?
yes/no

mark started at the lunch box sitting in his lap, who was this anonymous person? why where they so nice? did they give him their lunch? would they be eating today? the next thing he knew yukhei and jeno absentmindedly made their way into the class, "are you coming yet? im starving," yukhei said tugging on the sleeves of mark's sweater, "yeah, yeah im on my way- I'll catch up with you. i need to go talk to taeyong." the two boys nodded and made their way towards the cafeteria. mark stood up and roamed the halls until he spotted a white haired male talking with two other boys. "hey taeyong!" he called, sort of jogging towards the elder.

"oh hey mark," taeyong smiled, "let me just finish my conversation with renjun and donghyuck and I'll speak with you." he said turning back to the other younger boys. one of them was obviously foreign, he was smaller built and cute. the other boy was bigger, he had sun kissed skin, and could put the sun out of buisness with how much he glowed. almost like,, a fullsun.

_____________
[lowercase intended]