13 [jeno]

[mark lee:]

Mark got up from the table where he and renjun had just discussed the sunkissed boy. With all of his thoughts being controlled recently by Donghyuck he forgot about the anonymous messenger.

When he got closer to his usual table he saw three other boys socializing with Jeno and Yukhei. One he recognized to be Na Jaemin.

"Hey Jeno, Yukehi? What's going on?" Mark said sitting in his usual seat next to Yukhei.

"Oh we invited our friends from another class to sit here since you ran off with Renjun." Yukhei said, "there in front of Jeno is Jaemin," he pointed towards the two, then motioned infront of him, "Jungwoo, and that across from you is Donghyuck."

I looked at Donghyuck and smiled, he still had his head down looking at his phone. "Hey hyuck." I said, he looked up and rolled his eyes, "I'm leaving." He grabbed his tray and stood up. Jungwoo grabbed his sleeve, "hyuckie... you need to eat." Jungwoo looked rather worried for the boy. donghyuck gave in and sat back down.

I wonder what that was about? Would they be sitting here everyday? I hope so.

its Wednesday I thought.

"I was thinking about going to the convenient store before we hang out at my place Jeno, would you all like to come? Donghyuck?"

He looked scared, his face was pale and flushed white. "I- I cant today..." I frowned, "I want to get to know you hyuckie, are you sure?" He rolled his eyes again, his obvious sass back. "I'll think about it, hyung."

"Did you just call me hyung?" I giggled, "you are my hyung arent you?" He snapped.

You received a anonymous message!
____________

Anonymous says: you looked happy today mark, what's the occasion?
17:34
____________
reply?
Yes/no