Chapter 9~ Gone

I'm stupid I wrote chapter 10 instead of nine
You know the key

Your p.o.v

" I'm sorry Aaron but I can't" I said with apologetic eyes " What?" He asked " I can't do this Aaron.." I said once again " w-what do you mean?" " WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I CANT DO THIS!" I said while trying to hold back tears " Aaron I can't be in a relationship with someone who never trusts me around other people, nor to make my own decisions. And the fact that you try to do things right, but in the end you make it worse!" I said he looked shocked then he got up and backed away " you don't know what love is Y/n Andrews." He said then pushed me off the building I screamed when I hit the ground I felt something beneath me I opened my eyes and realized I was on the grass.. I fell and hit the ground directly I couldn't feel anything, I saw darkness. Was I dead? I heard sirens I heard someone's voice. I heard a cops voice " Sir did you witness this young lady's death?" I....am....dead? " uh u-m n-no sir " said a older boys voice it was Aaron's " Sir I need the truth" the cop said " Fine I pushed her off the roof so what?" Aaron said like he didn't care " Sir you are under arrest for murder" the cop stated then I heard the clicking of hand cuffs then I couldn't hear anything everything just went blank...

Lucinda's p.o.v

Me and the group were walking to our 4th period when the inner com came on " Attention students there has been a murder at the school please slowly walk out with your hands on your head" we froze " a murder? Did I hear that right?" Dante asked I nodded and grabbed my backpack and walked out with my hands on my head so did the group we were lead to a police car, well the sidewalk next to it and we saw an ambulance I saw the person who was dead and I froze " Y/n" I said wide eyed the whole group looked and saw Y/n's dead body on the grass surrounded in blood then shortly the shadow Knights came out and gene froze when he saw her he looked like he was about to burst out crying. Then we saw Aaron without his hands on his head but instead in his pockets, a police officer approached him and said " Sir did you witness this young lady's death" " uh u-m n-no sir" he said " Sir I need the truth the cop said Aaron sighed and said " Fine I pushed her off the roof so what?" " Sir you are under arrest for murder" the cop stated en hand cuffed him and put him in the car I was tearing up and the paramedics brought out a stretcher and put Y/n on it and put her into the ambulance then closed the doors and drove off with the sirens. More police officers came and called our parents to pick us up. I was still un-able to move ' Aaron murdered Y/n' I thought I shivered at the thought one thought still ordered my mind, Why? Did Y/n finally break it to him that she couldn't be with him? I felt so bad for Y/n and her parents. They witnessed the loss of their 16 year old daughter. She was taken too soon, but I still felt un easy. I saw Aphmau she had the most devilish smile ever when she saw Y/n dead. She was only 16 god dang it! ( Family friendly people) I'm sorry Y/n, and for everyone who wronged you. You truly were too pure for this world, but I didn't think your death would come so soon. I still don't believe that Aaron killed her! He loved her with the bottom of his heart! And it doesn't add up, she's gone forever and he didn't care. Anyone who doesn't care is a true sicko.

??? P.o.v
She's gone and I didn't get to tell her I loved her. You Will Pay Aaron Lycan, you won't get away with this.

To be continued

~Word count 728 words~

Oh god that wasn't what I planned to happen..

Hope you enjoyed?

{THIS IS NOT THE END I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE END}