Chapter 14~ W-what?

You know the key

Your p.o.v

I was out at the mall doing stuff when I got a text, it's from Lucy. I read the texts and it asked me to meet her at the park so I naught what I needed to and went to the park to meet up with Lucinda when I go there I sat against a tree and listened to music. Then I looked u and saw Lucy she smiled I smiled back then she sat next to me " So Y/n the reason I called you hear was because I need to tell you something" she said I nodded " how did I put this I uh ummm.." She tried to tell me but failed, I giggled at her attempt I saw her face redden I was confused but I shrugged it off " so what did you want to tell me?" I asked she took a deep breath and " Y/nIreallylik-" she started but I cut her off " DO YOU LIKE IVAN?!" I Fangirled she looked annoyed " n-" she started but I was so happy then I looked around and saw gene kissing that Jaiden girl my heart ached.. " so that's what I wanted to tell you..do you?" She asked I turned to her and titled my head in confusion " sorry I zoned out.." I said with a sad voice she noticed and looked around and saw gene with an annoyed face then he wiped his lips I had hope that he didn't kiss her and she kissed him so I stood up and walked over there like I wasn't sitting right near him " hey gene!" I said he turned to me and smiled " hey N/n" he said I giggled and we talked for a while until..

Lucinda's p.o.v

I say here waiting for y/n to finish her conversation which its already sundown I looked over and saw gene kissing Y/n and I saw she was kissing back my heart ached, so she doesn't like me.. I thought and with that I ran as fast as I could back to my house..

Your p.o.v
" Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Gene asked me I was shocked " w-what? I asked " will you be my girlfriend my eyes lit up and nodded then he kissed me

I was with my true love.

Little did she know she didn't love him as much as she loved her.

To be continued...

Weow