Chapter 15~ Heart break

Lucinda's p.o.v

I've told Aphmau about gene and Y/n and she feels really bad for me but she started to hate Y/n again and that's not what I wanted but I do laugh sometimes. I feel empty, she was my light to my darkness. The happiness in my sorrow, the calmness in my anxiety. The perfect in my imperfections, my motivation in my disbeliefs. She was my everything, but I guess I can't be too mad after all I could never tell her.. I was walking to Aph's sleepover when we were all there I saw gene and Y/n holding hands my heart still ached she was laying at one of genes jokes which hurt be use HS never laughed at my jokes.. " ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE ARE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Aph yelled we all either sighed or groaned in annoyance I spun it and it landed on Travis so I went to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned do I kissed his lips this went on for a minute gene was shielding Y/n's eyes while she was covering his then we peilled away I sat next to Travis and he put his arm around my waist I smirked then Travis spun it and it landed on Zane ( Zanvis gets a giant NO from me :) ) Travis kissed his mask then Zane spun and it landed on Aph so he rolled his eyes and gave her a peck on the cheek. Then Aph went it landed on Laurence and he smirked Aph kissed his cheek he frowned then so on until it was Y/n's turn she spun it and it landed on......

Garroth I groaned of annoyance in my head as she got up and gave him a peck on the lips he flashed red and Y/n giggled and sat back down next to gene we all watched a movie until we got tired I saw Y/n and Gene cuddled up on the couch Y/n was smiling I was forming I decided to get sleep

Wow I really am heart broken..

To be continued....