Chapter 10~ Never be the same

3rd person p.o.v

It's been 2 years since Aaron Lycan has murdered Y/n Andrews, everyone has been sad expect Aphmau. Eventually Aaron and Aphmau went to therapy and became good again once they realized what has happened they became really sad. They got together again but Aphmau isn't the old Aph anymore, Lucinda has prayed everyday that she would come back but she never did. They can't figure out if she's in a coma or dead. When they went to the hospital she was breathing then flatline her mother cried so much and they had to escort her out of the room. She didn't want this to happen but it did. Aaron's family went to court and were pressed charges. Zane found out and became depressed because he deeply loved her. Today is September 11,2018 and its Y/n's Birthday everyone prays she is going to come back but she didn't. No one will ever be the same.

Lucinda's p.o.v

I cried once again because she didn't come back, I want my friend back. I do I really want her back but it's never going to happen.. No one will ever be the same.

To be continued

~Word count 233~

Ok so this wasn't really a full chapter but you know I wanted to write something for chapter 10 so yeah.. Also 5 reads away from 100!! YASS!!! Ahem. Sorry

Anyways bai