Chapter 12~ Excuse me?

Lucinda's p.o.v

I was in my phone watching the news when I heard something about a dead girl I tuned it out until I heard Andrews my head immediately shot up

"Doctors say Y/n M/n Andrews has in fact survived through her murder some doctors produced it and kept her in the hospital, she still has her memories somehow"

'Girl defies all odds and wakes up after being murdered 4 years ago'

I was so happy she's alive! All my worries have gone away.. Then there was a knock at my door which scared me I got up and opened it then I saw Y/n well I think the imposter Y/n " Hi Lucy no time no see.." She said my eyes went wide so that was just a dream? " Y/n?" I said hushed nodded " High school victim Y/n?" I question she sighed and nodded then I hugged her " how did you wake up?" I asked " I don't know one moment I saw nothing but light then I opened my eyes " she said I was still mentally screaming that she's alive " you don't know how much I missed you" I said she smiled " so where's Aaron?" she asked I felt my heart sink " o-oh he's over living with Aph I said she titled her head to the side a bit which was ADORABLE " whys he there?" She asked " well you see he and ep ah got back together and they changed " I said awkwardly I saw sadness in her eyes which made me sad ' I knew she didn't like me' I said to myself " o-oh what about Zane or gene?" She asked oh god " um Zane and KC are together and gene is together with someone named Jaiden" I said ( anyone know where that name is from? ;3) i saw all happiness leave her then I saw a tear roll down her cheek then I hugged her again " it's alright honey" I said ( just remembered Lucinda says honey and sweetie I think •-• I THINK) I felt warm water on my shoulder and I realized she was crying onto my shoulder " L-Lucy d-did anyone c-care I w-was gone?" She asked I was surprised " yeah all your friend missed you. Even Aaron and Aph missed you" I said I think she smiled then let go I saw her face was red and her eyes were puffy from the tears then she waved and walked of her house..

I love that girl..

To be continued....

Who guessed it?! I'll give you a trophy. Anyways that's it for this part of the story guys I'm hyped I'm almost to 100 reads!! My sister on her art book almost has 200 reads... Also she has another book go read that one please! Account: Starie_Wolf .