Oceane

"Mia!" I embraced her as I entered her small cottage. "Oceane!" She smiled and took my bags in for me into a lovely room. "I hope you'll be comfortable here!" She beamed as I looked around the white and grey room. "It's lovely!" She gave me a tour of the place. It was so rustic looking. Flowers covered the place and small candles hit in small corners. It was something out of a fairytale. "Hows Drew and Flynn?" She said as she handed me a cup of tea in a delicate fashion. "Drew, still eating more and more every day but still the muscular man he was months ago." I smiled taking a sip as she sat down. "Flynn, amazingly amazing." I said in a soft voice. We sat together for a while catching each other up on our lives but promising to talk about anything other than work until tomorrow.

"See you in the morning!" She said smiling as I closed the bedroom door.

*Bleep.*

Video call? This was a delight. I sat on the bed and propped the phone against the lamp.

"Angel" He said.

sitting very shirtless on the edge of the chair. "Urgh you're mean!" I said slapping my hands either side of me on the bed. He leaned back in the chair with a smirk. "Am I?" He pented his fingers. God, what is he doing?

"I thought this was going to be an innocent little talk Mr?" I got up and went out of sight for a moment. Luckily I brought some pyjamas. "Oh trust me it is. As innocent as it can be when it's me and you." He said. I strolled in front of view and sat where I was before. His jaw dropped. It was just a black silky with lace detail night dress. But I knew it would drive him mad. "Shut up." I said tilting my head to one side. "Are you going to say anything  useful?" I continued smiling. He coughed and sat up straight. "Um okay. Okay. Drew found nothing of real importance on Danny's men. Just Age, Name and nationality. " I leaned forward and placed my chin on my hand. "That puts us nowhere right?" He mumbled and coughed again.

Okay, now I wasn't really doing anything.

"Well, there is one thing. " He got up and picked up his phone and walked over to the computer and placed his phone next to it so I was still facing him. He kicked his legs up onto the table and brought the keyboard to his lap. "Look angel." He said keeping his eyes on the screen. "You know that I'm a changed man right?" I laughed and tipped my head back. "No Flynn, you are a bad boy. Always a bad boy, just the way I like you." 

He smiled. "Just wanted to confirm that. Anyway. My plan is to get caught by Danny's men and get on the inside.

I stared blankly at the screen.