Flynn

So now I have a sack over my head.
That's fun.
I've been in the car for at least 20 minutes. Now it seems like the journeys over. How is this going to be explained to Emma? She's not picking up her phone anyway so Danny must of done something to annoy her.
Both of Danny's henchmen literally roles me out of the car and pinned my arms behind my back.
"Stand up" said one of them with a deep rough tone.
I rose with a somewhat urgency.
My feet shuffled against stones on the floor as I was hurled inside a musty smelling room. Just I was pushed in, they sack was lifted off my head and the door slammed shut behind me.
"Crap" I said to myself. My hands were tied. At least I could walk around. I started shaking my legs around and pacing the room. Looks like something out of a horror movie.

The light was just a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling and the rest of the room just empty and dank. Smells like dead rats. I have no idea what time of day it is or where I am. God I hope Oceanes okay. And Emma... My little sister. I want to see her so much. But my main plan is to get out of this hell hole.

Looking around I can see nothing. Not a window or an air vent like in movies. Looks like I'm trapped in here.

2 hours must of passed by.
Still nothing.
Not a sound.
I actually think quiet can deafen someone.
But you never truly realise it
Until you are completely and utterly
Alone.

Not leaving my phone at Drew's house would of been perfect but I really don't and didn't need the distraction. Sitting down on the floor with my wrists tied Infront of me, I tilted my head back to touch the wall.
I don't cry.
But today was an exception.
Nothing too dramatic. Just a single, solitary tear.  Growing up my mother used to say that my eyes were beautiful pools of water. Just contained in one person. I think it's the first thing people notice about me. They just stand out about my dark features.
When I was 15 I came home from school with Emma to see my front door kicked in. I told Emma whom was only 14 at the time to stay outside. I ran inside calling out to my mom.
I can still remember the corridors.
I ran to see my dad.
Sitting on the kitchen floor.
Drinking beer.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I remember yelling as I grabbed the ruff of his collar.
He smiled and drunkly replied.
"She's gone... That b***h is finally gone" he started laughing.
"Flynny?" Emma had walked in and stood their with her school bag.
I dropped my dads collar and said "get a bag Emma. Pack." I stood up and kicked the bottle out of the drunken slobs hand. "We are going to stay with Mrs Smith again." I walked across the room and took her upstairs to get ready.

Mom had left.
Without a word to me.
Until my sixteenth birthday i got a letter.
She apologized and said she loved us.
One week later a woman who was identified as Martha winters was found dead in a small apartment outside of town.
Emma never really understood what happened and I want to keep it that way.
"My baby sister..." I cried as I placed my head into my knees.
Just as I did so,
The light bulb shattered.