𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Omniscient

Alix moans, pushing at Damon's lower abdomen as he tries to push the rest of his erection inside of her. Keyword: tries. Grabbing both of her hands, Damon places them behind her back, "cut that shit out."

Damon removed one of his hands from her wrists, only to grip Alix's neck putting a little pressure on it. He pulled her closer until their lips locked in a hungry kiss.

Sneakily, Alix slipped her wrist from Damon's hold and snaked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, bringing his body impossibly closer to hers. Taking the opportunity, Damon gently shoved the rest of his length into Alix, both releasing a low breathy moan. 

Pulling away from her embrace, Damon, pushed her lightly until her back met the cool marbled counter top. Damon's grip found Alix's hips as he fucked her with a tortuously slow pace. She squirmed beneath him, trying to get some more friction. He stopped moving all together making her groan in annoyance.

"Dam- Fuck." She cried out, as he removed himself only to slam back into her going deeper than before, making Alix's legs shake from the impact.

He continued at the same pace: deep, fast, and hard.

Her back arched as she threw her head back on the counter, a silent scream leaving her mouth, She couldn't even form words.

"Damon I'm g-gonna-."

"Cum for me baby."

Alix lets out a long breathy moan as her body shook through its orgasm, Damons's grip never faltering as he continued to fuck her senselessly making her orgasm last longer. Reaching his hand down towards her, Damon gripped her neck pulling her body towards him. Breathing heavily she stared into his eyes as he did hers. His lips met hers, kissing her with every fiber in his body.

Damon.

The girl before him, he loved more than anything in the world, and it was wrong. He knew this. He knew he wasn't supposed to fall in love with her.

He never should have fallen in love with her...

He never should have fallen in love with his target.

*

Later that night Damon made love to Alix as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. He loved her. He loved the way her body felt against his. He loved the way her hands molded perfectly into his own. He loved the way his heart skipped a beat whenever she was around. He loved the way her eyes shone with happiness when she was near him. He loved it all.

Staring at the naked goddess in his arms, as she lay fast asleep, Damon felt a pang in his chest, his heart more specifically. Guilt clouded his mind as he held her small frame closer to his more larger one, knowing that after tonight she wouldn't want to be near him ever again.

The dark tan of his skin contrasted beautifully against her more vibrant tone, he ran a hand through his dark golden locks and released a heavy sigh. His green eyes once again focused on the little vixen against his bare chest. She was beautiful, gorgeous, a fucking masterpiece. Skin smooth and chocolate like a Hershey's bar, his little 'kisses', sinfully beautiful brown orbs like molten chocolate, full plump two toned lips, softer than a cloud, amazingly large, soft, curly hair, cheekbones that make Angelina Jolie herself, jealous.