𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

When we first met, I never felt something so strong ~ Rihanna

Damon knew her schedule like the back of his hand.

She would go to this little cafe around the corner from her apartment every morning at 9:30 for an hour and would watch as the patrons entered and exit the little shop, she would then walk in the park across the street for another 30 minutes and feed the local wildlife, go home, change, and then workout.

That was her everyday schedule.

The day he met her, changed his life forever...

Damon stared at the drink before him in complete and utter distaste, he had never drank coffee a day in his life.

"Not to be blunt, but you don't look like you like that very much." A soft voice spoke making the tall man lift his head, where his green eyes instantly locked with dazzling brown orbs. Damon felt his heart rate increase as he stared at the girl in front of him, he knew she was beautiful, but fuck, the pictures they had back at headquarters did her no justice.

She was breathtaking.

He chuckles, casting his eyes down at the drink in front of him, the dimples in his cheeks making a slight appearance, "Did I make it that obvious?"

She grins, "only a little."

She intrigued him, from her beautiful brown eyes to her easy going attitude. Damon soon found himself speaking before he could think, "I'm Damon."

"Alix." She took a sip from her whipped coffee, looking out the window for a while. "So, what's a guy like you doing sitting in a little cafe like this?"

"what? A guy like me can't just sit in a cafe and drink his coffee?" He challenged her, quirking his right eyebrow slightly.

"You been in here for 39 minutes and only took a nibble from that stale ass croissant within the first 15, the other 24 was spent muggin' that coffee like it did somethin' to you." The little lady retorts, a slight southern twang creeping through.

'She's cute.' Damon thought.

He smirked, damn, thought I was being incognito. "okay, okay. My neighbor, she would tell me how at peace she would feel whenever she sat in her favorite cafe and suggested it to me, so I took her up on the offer."

It wasn't a total lie.. just, tweaked a bit.

"Smart lady, but a walk through the park is better in my opinion. C'mon, I'll show you this cute little pond." She started to pick up her things and slide out of her seat that was adjacent to the booth Damon sat in, he followed shortly after, throwing away his trash.

Being the gentleman that he was, Damon held the door open for her as she passed, mumbling a small 'thank you', she glides by. Unbeknownst to her, though, the perfume she wore made Damons mind run wild.

While they walked he took the time to fully admire her.

She was a tiny little thing, the top of her head reaching just at the top of his chest.