Welcome Home

12:15pm

*Master's POV*

My new puppet lay at my feet, smiling in her dreams. About what I know not. But it seemed somewhat exciting. 

Very soon she will be put to the test.

As I sat back in my chair, I tried to think of a way to get rid of him and his 'sweet little community', along with the others:

The drunkard, the doctor, the silent one...

I will do it.

I'll kill all of them.

And I will be king.

*Oranelle's dream POV*

I woke up on a bed in a room I'd never seen before in my life. The room was adorned with a typewriter, a record player, an old clock, and a bookshelf. I'd only recognized two or three of the books there, but none of the others. And I dare not bother them, unless I want whoever lives here yelling at me.

And besides all that, how did I get here? Did someone knock me out? Am I in some crazy 'Upside-Down'?

Even though my mind was racing, I had gotten bored of just sitting there on the bed. So I decided to explore a little.

I walked down the hallway until i came to a strange metal door.

'Is this for some doomsday prep, or is it something else?' I thought as I reached for the handle.

When I opened the door, i found stairs that led me into a basement area.

And me, being the curious girl that i am, decided to see what was here.

I crouched down, trying not to be seen as I peeked around the corner..

There was a man, standing over a surgical table, operating light shining down over him. He was concentrating on something, or someone that I couldn't see..mumbling to himself in German.

I tried to get closer, to see what he was working on.. But I bumped into a table in the process.

'why did you have to do that, Oranelle?' I thought to myself as the doctor looked up.

He spoke:

"Hallo? Wer ist da?" I decided to come out of my hiding spot and actually try to speak to the doctor.

"My name's Oranelle.. I'm sorry for the intrusion. I was just a little curious.."

"Oh, you're alright. It just startled me a bit. And there's nothing wrong with being curious."

"Since you say that, may I ask what you're working on?"

The doctor smiled.

"come look for yourself, mein freund.."

Suddenly I was pushed onto the table, making the doctor's experiment fall to the floor. My arms and legs had also been restrained.

"Just take deep breaths, and keep your eyes on mine." the doctor spoke as he stuck me with a syringe full of some kind of sedative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on a bed in a plain white room, surrounded by some more of who I assumed were the puppets, and the doctor I'd only ever seen once before in my dream.

Am I being tricked by some demon?

I heard a knock on the door, and one of the puppets opened it. He looked similar to the well-known JackSepticEye.. He wore a black shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. 

"Hello, puppet..' He spoke. "Curious little thing, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am.. and, is there a way back to my home from here?"

"you are home."

I stayed quiet for a minute before responding.

"Yes, Sir.. I understand"

"Good puppet"