Rebellious Princess

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗

G E N E R A L
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

❖Full Names❖
Eleena Siobhan Steinberg

❖Pronunciation❖
El-ee-nuh Siobhan is harder, but it's Shi-vawn

❖Birthdate❖
January 5th

❖Age❖
Almost 18

❖Gender❖
Female

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S E C R E T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Species 】
Human

【 Sexuality 】
Lesbian

      ➣【 Other details 】Nope!
      ➣【 In the closet? 】Nah, pretty much open

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
A P P E A R A N C E
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝
Eilish is a beautiful and attractive princess, her features such as bright blue eyes, long wavy hair, and large bust size are very alluring.

       ➣【 Princess Dress 】

       ➣【 Casual Attire 】

       ➣【 Real Life 】

【 Hair Color 】Platinum blonde

【 Hair Color 】
Platinum blonde

【 Hair Length 】
To the small of her back

【 Eye Color 】
Light Blue

【 Skin tone 】
Porcelain

【 Body Type 】
Healthy and average body, average height, slightly large bust size

【 Height 】
5'5

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
T R A I T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Good Traits 】
+ Outgoing
+Brave
+Friendly
+Helpful
+Sense of Justice
+Tough
+Loving

【 Bad Traits 】
–Rebellious
–Tomboyish (a bad trait for a princess)
–Excitable and Loud
–Non traditional
–Has a temper
–Defiant
–Goofy
–Irresponsible

【 Strange Habits 】
She hangs out with knights and asks them to sword fight with her. She's even offered to go to battle but her parents have stopped her.

【 Good Habits 】
She has good hygiene, but anything that is considered normal for princess she has no good habits.

【 Bad Habits 】
According to her parents, everything. Talking and being friends with servants, running through halls, going outside too much, sword fighting.

【 Overall Personality Traits 】
Eilish is usually seen with a wide, energetic smile on her face. She is probably going to be nice to you, regardless of your status. She's always in trouble, whether it's from doing something mischievous like a prank or sneaking out or doing something unladylike. She is kind and eager to help people. She can be loud, and can have a temper when she feels something is unjust. She is also tough and tomboyish and knows self defense unlike most princesses.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
I N T E R E S T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Fav. Food 】
Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp

【 Least Fav. Food 】
Anything with Sausage

【 Fav. Color 】
Light Blue

【 Least Fav. Color 】
Neutrals except for white

【 Fav. Music Genre 】
Pop Rock/Punk

【 Least Fav. Music Genre 】
Classical, or sad and whiny songs

【 Fav. Animal 】
Wolves

【 Least Fav. Animal 】
Small birds

【 Fav. Season(s) 】
Winter

【 Least Fav. Season(s) 】
Summer

【 Hobbies 】
Hiking, sword fighting, surprisingly sewing and clothes designing, painting a little

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
B A C K G R O U N D
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

Eilish has a charmed life, but she keeps messing it up for herself by getting in trouble all the time. She cannot sit still and doesn't do the things that a princess should do. She also insists on playing pranks and also running off. But her parents are never too harsh, she is their only daughter and they spoil her. But they are attempting to have another child. Preferably a boy. But they were not like some that took it out on their daughter because she happened to be born female. They are also used to Eilish trying something crazy and new. Recently it has been acting romantic towards girls...

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S C E N A R I O
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 O N E 】
Eilish's mother has been invited various royal families over because she wants Eilish to start courting. Lucky she's not wanting her to marry yet. Currently, a royal family has been invited over because they want Eilish to meet their oldest son and they brought their other children of course. But she just thinks he's boring, he likes to play chess and read war novels. She's been hanging out with you, his pretty younger sister instead, which was not the plan. And you two have gotten VERY close. Eilish recalls a certain conversation she had with her mother, about what if the perfect someone for her wasn't a prince, since all she had met had bored her. And she was really iffy about answering but she said that they at least had to have some important status. You were a princess, of course it work. Eilish eventually took you to her mom, to tell her that she wasn't interested in dating your brother.

【 T W O 】
You are the personal servant of Princess Eilish, and her best friend as well. You just desire to be around her, and absolutely adore her, flaws, mischief and all.You are way too close for what a princess and a servant should be, and the queen fusses a bit about it. But she often lets it go since you are both girls. Nothing will happen she says to herself in reassurance, which would usually be true. But Eilish likes you way more than you think, and suddenly tells you that she has something to tell you in private. So she arranges for you to prepare her a picnic lunch and meet her in the forest.

❖Requirements❖
       ➣You don't have to be shy, but do not be as outgoing as her.
       ➣Please be her mother in scenes that require that.