The Maid

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
G E N E R A L
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

❖Full Names❖
Elle Lavender Flannery

❖Pronunciation❖
Just like the letter L.

❖Birthdate❖
June 22nd

❖Age❖
17

❖Gender❖
Female

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S E C R E T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Species 】
Human

【 Sexuality 】
Biromantic

➣【 Other details 】Likes to be claimed and likes love marks left on her neck.
➣【 In the closet? 】The asexual part is.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
A P P E A R A N C E
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

Elle is a very unique looking girl, from her silver hair to violet eyes.

➣【 Semi Realistic Anime 】

➣【Real Life 】(but no glasses)

【 Hair Color 】Grey/Silver, dyed

【 Hair Color 】
Grey/Silver, dyed

【 Hair Length 】
To her waist

【 Eye Color 】
Purple

【 Skin tone 】
A pale tan

【 Body Type 】
Underweight Apple

【 Height 】
5'3

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
T R A I T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Good Traits 】
+Really shy
+ Helpful
+Compassionate
+Loving
+Considerate
+Cuddly
+Loyal
+Obedient
+Cute and Sweet
+Creative

【 Bad Traits 】
-Shy
-Pushover
-Needy
-Hesitant
-Anxious
-Stresses
-Bad at Flirting

【 Strange Habits 】
Spends way too much time with the princess in everyone elses opinion.

【 Good Habits 】
Never gossips like other maids, cleans throughly and tries not to miss spots.

【 Bad Habits 】
Picks on the skin around her fingernails, gets anxious too easily.

【 Overall Personality 】
Elle does a good job being a maid. She's very thorough and clean, and she's always eager to help, and she also doesn't get distracted and waste her time gossiping. She does have a soft spot for the princess, but only because the princess liked her first. She is very sweet and loving and a great friend. She often gets too anxious and nervous over little things.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
I N T E R E S T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Fav. Food 】
Cheesecake

【 Least Fav. Food 】
Not picky but hates eggs

【 Fav. Color 】
Purple

【 Least Fav. Color 】
Orange

【 Fav. Music Genre 】
'Dad rock' or dark indie

【 Least Fav. Music Genre 】
Metal

【 Fav. Animal 】
Cats

【 Least Fav. Animal 】
Owls

【 Fav. Season(s) 】
Winter and Autumn

【 Least Fav. Season(s) 】
Summer

【 Hobbies 】
Doesn't have time for hobbies, but loves to paint and is also surprisingly good at chess. Embroiders and knits.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
B A C K G R O U N D
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

Elle had a decent childhood, in a low middle class family. Both of her parents had okay jobs, her mother was a teacher and her dad worked at the supermarket. She also has an older brother. The most traumatizing day of her childhood was when a robber came into their house at night, shooting her father in the process. He survived, but about a year later died from something that was a complication of the bullet wound. With one less source of income, her mother got a part time job along with teaching but it wasn't enough, since she was going to have a baby soon. So at 14 she sent Elle to work in the palace.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S C E N A R I O
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 O N E 】
(When you don't know each other too well yet)
While cleaning the your room, Elle accidentally break a glass vase on your dresser. It looks antique and very old. It wasn't one you liked anyway, very 'old lady' style in your opinion. But Elle was freaking out, on the ground gathering up all the pieces of your vase, and she was thinking that maybe she could glue it together. You walk in on this, seeing her frantically try to grab the pieces, but they were cutting her hands, she was starting to bleed. And even though she was bleeding she was still concerned for your vase. "Oh princess! Don't worry, I-I'll fix it! Y-your majesty, forgive me!" She stammered. You...?

【 T W O 】(closed)
(When you already secretly like each other.)
Whenever you needed something you had been asking Elle to do it, and you had even asked her to hang out with you. So you were definitely friends of some sort... and Elle knew that. At a late time, when maids were off duty, you heard a knock at the door. You opened it and it was Elle. She timidly asked, "Hello, Princess... I, uh, have a favor to ask of you." She cringed as she waited for a response from you, since she knew a servant had no right asking a princess for a favor.

【 T H R E E 】
(When you two are in a secret relationship)
You are trying to convince Elle to run away with you since your relationship wouldn't be allowed. She is trying to talk you out of it though, being the logical one.

【 F O U R 】
(When you two are only aquaintances)
When not working Elle would draw in her free time. You'd occasionally go into sneak in her tiny bedroom when she was somewhere else because her walls were like galleries. They were usually people drawings maybe dogs. One struck your interest though. On one side was Elle in her usual maid dress, smiling with a huge blush. And on the other side was a girl with your same hair and eye color in a cheesy couple shirt that said "She's mine only" with an arrow pointing to Elle. You???
❖Requirements❖
➣You are a princess in all these scenarios unless you make up a different one. Or maybe a queen but scenarios would have to be altered.