♥︎ Blood Slave

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗G E N E R A L╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
G E N E R A L
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

❖Full Names❖
Elodie Petit

❖Pronunciation❖
El-Oh-Dee; like Melody but no M and more of an oh sound instead of uh.

❖Nicknames❖
She likes it when you call her something like kitten, or flower, etc. but she also likes 'my' in front of any nickname.

❖Birthdate❖
October 31

❖Age❖
18

❖Gender❖
Female

❖Ethnicity❖
French, Irish, and the rest is unknown

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S E C R E T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Species 】
Human

【 Sexuality 】
Biromantic

➣【 Other details 】
Ace because as a slave she was once sexually abused with a different.
➣【 In the closet? 】
No, she'll let you know she favors girls

【 Illnesses/Disorders 】
Hypoalgesia aka CIPA
The lack of function in nerve receptors that feel pain so pain is just a nonexistent function in these people. But they can feel nice things, a weight, and textures.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
A P P E A R A N C E
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

➣【 Real life 】

➣【 Anime/Art 】

➣【 Anime/Art 】

【 Hair Color 】Dyed pink with streaks of sherbet orange

【 Hair Color 】
Dyed pink with streaks of sherbet orange.
Naturally it's a light ginger, so if you don't let her dye it that's what you'll see.

【 Hair Length 】
To her shoulder blades

【 Eye Color 】
Light Greyish blue.

【 Skin tone 】
Poreclain

【 Body Type 】
Underweight and frail, she's a b-cup

【 Weight 】
89 lbs

【 Height 】
5'3

【 Additional features 】
She has freckles. Bite marks, other scars, 'self curiosity' cuts from when she was younger.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
T R A I T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Overall Personality Traits 】
Elodie is lonely since she's a slave, and is kind of broken in a way, she confuses pain and abuse for attention and she never tries to stop anyone from harming her. She desperately craves love and wishes she got more since she is already caring and loving and sweet. She is a hopeless romantic and daydreams.

【 Good Traits 】
+Sweet
+Gentle
+Loving
+Romantic
+Loyal
+Agreeable
+Affectionate
+Creative
+Mischievous
+Giggly
+Flirty if she feels comfortable

【 Bad Traits 】
+Self Negligent
+Empty and lonely
+Submissive
+Quiet
+Sarcastic
+Reckless
+Dark
+Needy
+Shy
+Obedient
+A mess basically

【 Strange Habits 】
Not anymore but had often experimented with different levels to pain wondering what she could feel. Others thought it was self harm but it wasn't.

【 Good Habits 】
Always wanting to please so she can be praised and build up a good relationship.

【 Bad Habits 】
Touching hot things without even knowing it and burning herself. Doing various reckless things and accidents happen to her a lot.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
I N T E R E S T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Fav. Food 】
Orange Sherbert

【 Least Fav. Food 】
Bacon

【 Fav. Color 】
Pink

【 Least Fav. Color 】
Neutrals

【 Fav. Music Genre 】
Indie pop

【 Least Fav. Music Genre 】
Heavy Metal

【 Fav. Animal 】
Tropical Birds or small dogs

【 Least Fav. Animal 】
Bats

【 Fav. Season(s) 】
Spring

【 Least Fav. Season(s) 】
None

【 Hobbies 】
Doesn't have time for many. She knows how to play guitar, bass, or ukulele, but doesn't own one. Likes to draw, adventure in woods.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
B A C K G R O U N D
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

After her parents died in an arson set by robbers, they watched Elodie sit with her bare feet in flames, feeling nothing apparently. Instead of killing her or leaving her they took her as part of their loot. After healing her burns they sold the young girl into slavery. Then once they learned that along with the no pain, she had AB blood type -The rarest blood type and to vampires, the sweetest type-she was made a blood slave. It was usually the cushiest type of slave you could be. Most of the masters she had treated her decently because these wanted her to be a long lasting blood supply. But one was abusive, and she hates to mention him. She gets excited when she's bought by a women and it's really cute. Because mistresses are nicer in her experience, and she finds them more attractive.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S C E N A R I O
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 O N E 】
You're a vampire, and for whatever reason, you're out to buy a blood slave. One really catches your interest because they say she's AB blood type. The rarest and tastiest type. The girl's eyes roamed the crowd, and when she spotted you she blushed. She gained a bit of courage, and grinned at you then winked. The auctioneer hit her really hard but she didn't seem to react at all. The auction started at 8,000 and quickly went past 10,000. You...?

❖Requirements❖
➣You're a female Vampire

❖Requirements❖➣You're a female Vampire