Recovery

"Y/N, We are on our way. Send us both of the addresses. I will go to the hotel while Dean finds Charlotte. It will be okay." Sam said as he hung up the phone. You were happier than ever that Rowena was alive but Lucifer won't stop at anything. He will continue to come back. Nothing can stop him except for death. "Rowena, I feel like it's all my fault. Everything that happened to you happened because of me. And I was thinking about it and I am almost certain that you taught me that spell. There is no other way that I would know it." you said still a bit confused."Darlin' I am positive that I never taught you that spell. I completely forgot about that spell actually. I have a feeling there is more to you than you think.". What could she mean by that. You were thinking about that when you heard a loud banging at the door. Without a moment of hesitation you opened up the door thinking that your brother was here. Instead, there was a blonde standing in front of you. "Hello I am Audrey Parker and this is my partner Nathan Wournos. We need to ask you a few questions." she said holding up her badge. Why the hell were the police here. You shook her hand before inviting her inside. something weird happened in that time. You saw a vision of the police officer in front of you. She was standing over a dead body. The woman's name was Silva Young. You could hear them talking about the troubles causing his death. "So last night a woman named ..." she started to say before you cut her off "Silva Young. She is dead. The troubles are back in Haven. They killed this woman.". without even thinking about it these words were coming out of your mouth. "How did you know that?" she asked you. "I don't know. What are the troubles?" You asked the female officer. "Well they are basically powers people are born with that allow them to do things people normally can't do." she explained to you.  "Are you troubled?" she asked. "I don't think so." you said very unconvincing. "Are you sure? I mean you knew what I was going to say before I even said it." She pointed out. "That has never happened before. And I know what I am unless you are calling our kind troubled now.". Our kind, what was that. why were these things coming out of your mouth. Before you could react, Rowena was by your side. When she put her warm hand on your shoulder you were able to see all of the pain she went through. It was horrifying. Something inside of you took over and you felt trapped. You could see everything going on but you couldn't do anything. "Rowena? Is that you?" the dominant force inside of you said. You couldn't control your own body and it frightened you. When you looked at Rowena it seemed as if she knew what was going on so you didn't completely panic. "Aye but clearly you are not Y/N. Or maybe you know her as Harmony. Hello Cora." Your lover said to being inside of you. " I haven't seen you in forever. Glad to see you are still alive, not surprising though, you always found a way to cheat death. Unfortunatly I wasn't so lucky.". It took you a moment to process everything that was going on but when you did you realized that your mother was possessing your body. The thought of this made you very uncomfortable. Somehow when you wanted her out, she was forced to leave but became a translucent projection of Cora which you could only assume was ghost. "Mom?" you said questioning the ghost. "Yes, it is me Harmony. When I was killed I stayed by your side. I never left you. I think you are ready to know, I needed you to fully understand your powers but I see that Rowena is doing that for me. By the way it is very disturbing that you to are a thing but I honestly rather someone I trusted than someone else." she said to both of you. " Mom what is happening to me?" You needed answers. These visions you were having just started but they scared you. "It is you special gift. As a witch some people can do things naturally without the assistance of spells. You can see future and past events, your sister could stop time or freeze people, and a half sister that you have but don't know about can move things without saying a spell for that. I need you to know that you are very powerful, maybe even more so than Rowena although I know she does not want to hear that.". You had always wanted a mother and now you finally were able to see yours but you knew that it wasn't going to be for long. "I guess you have to leave now? YOu did just what you needed to do." you asked. After you asked she shook her head. You had to run to her and give her a hug right before. Once she was gone, the two detectives were very confused. "What the hell just happened? What is your kind?" Nathan asked pointing his gun to you. "Okay well I am not completely sure what just happened but I think my mother has been with me my whole life just as a ghost or like a gaurdian angel kind of thing, and for our kind, we are witches."

Okay so I know this is a very short chapter but I have not had anytime to write. I was in the hospital because my brain isn't doing its job properly then school is not giving me a lot of time to write. I hope you enjoyed this small chapter. If you want to help me with this story then I will accept all of the help I can get. Thank you and sorry it took me so long to write.