You are my Everything

Everything was going great. You noticed that Rowena was acting a little differently but thought nothing of it. The only thing happening was her talking to your brothers and Cas more than usual. Dean didn't make any sarcastic remarks like he normally does. Maybe it's not a big deal. Why would everyone getting along for once be a bad thing? The groceries seemed to be running low so you think it is time to go out to the shops. "Hey Sam, I am going to go to the store. Charlotte doesn't even seem to have enough food for her snacks. All we seem to have is beer and more beer.". You told him as he sat in the kitchen talking with Dean at the table. "Okay be safe." He says as he always does. "Y/N while your out could you pick up more beer?" Dean asks. Why the hell would he need more beer. That's all you have in the bunker. "You don't need anymore. We already have two or three cases of it in the fridge.". You don't mind having beer in the house. All you wished was that is was more hidden away so Charlotte doesn't accidently drink some thinking that it is her soda. "Okay, well be safe." He finally said as if he was coersed. "One more thing. I don't know where Rowena is so when you see her tell her I am going to the store. I don't want her to worry.". They agreed so you left the bunker in search of the nearest store. It was the store you hadn't been in since you found out that Jordan Tresdale had been released from prison.
After you grabbed a shopping cart you went through all of the aisles looking for things you needed. Every aisle had something that you had run out of. Drinks, bread, pop tarts, breakfast food, peanut butter and jelly, veggies, fruit, and everything else found their way into the cart. Before you knew it the cart was over flowing. That didn't matter, you needed this stuff and it seems that you are the only one who is willing to go to the store and get it. You continue to push the cart to the check out line very slowly because of course like always you picked the cart with the broken wheel. The fact that the cart was very heavy didn't help with the wheel not wanting to role like a normal circle. It has one job. Even a square wheel will work better than that one, you think to yourself. Before you can reach your destination a woman comes up to you. She had long chesnut hair and her skin was a few shades darker than your own. "Can you please help me?" she has a distressed look on her face. Your job is to help people so you follow her to the back isle away from all people leaving your cart where you started. "What happened is everything alright?" you ask not seeing anything or anyone injured. "So your the one that bitch Rowena fell in love with?" a strange voice said. Just then the person who belonged to the voice appeared. "Olivette? I thought she killed you?" This was the leader of the grand coven. Rowena turned her into a hamster and tortured her for expelling her from the grand coven. "You thought wrong my dear. Don't tell me, you are in love with the redhead?". You refused to answer. It was none of her business who you fell in love with. "You are, she must have you under some sort of spell, there is no way anyone could love her.". "Two people love her. I love her and our child loves her and she loves us both. It is you who nobody loves, you didn't even try to help her all you did was shame her for her gift when the coven was supposed to celebrate it. You started her on her path of killing while I am the one who ended it.". Olivette just laughed in disbelief. "You have to be joking. Well that doesn't matter, you are going to lead me right to her. You are going to help me destroy her.". Before you had time to respond, you were knocked out and taken to a place unfamiliar to you. It was a dungeon like the one Rowena was kept in when her son had her in his dungeon. Everything was black, no light to be seen. What were they going to do to Rowena? Were they going to hurt Charlotte? Many unpleasant thoughts rushed through your head uncontrollably. The former leader of the grand coven entered the room disrupting your thoughts. "I am going to call your supposed lover and see what she would rather do. Let you die and keep her freedom or surrender herself so you might live.". This sort of thing always seemed to happen to one of you. Inside you knew that you could easily defeat her but needed to wait for the right moment. Olivette called rowena using a magic mirror. The redhead was terrified for your life but you kept telling her that she needed to stay far away and not do anything the witch wanted. Of course Rowena did not listen to you. she couldn't stand to see you in pain. Olivette wasn't actually hurting you, yes her punches stung but it didn't actually hurt anymore. You assumed it was because even though the woman had once been a very powerful witch she was dying, losing her magic. Rowena didn't know that so she started to fall right into her trap, or so she thought.
    "Y/N are you okay, I had to come, I couldn't bare to see you in this much pain. It's my fault, it's my past she is punishing you for." Olivette walked closer to the redhead ready to use a spell to do her dirty work. You could feel the magic starting to take over. It was a feeling unknown to you but you decided to embrace it. You let the magic take over. Suddenly you flew into the air, your hair floating around you and your eyes glowing. "You won't hurt her or anyone ever again." You said steady and firm, getting your point across. "You condemned her for using her magic just as you are now. You binded her magic because she didn't want to be limited. Now it's time for you to feel as she once did. Powerless." The words just came out of your mouth without effort, without you even knowing what you were doing. Now that your magic took control, there was one thing left to do. You didn't even have to think about what to do, you just did it. A purple stream of magic started coming out of Olivette and into your aura of magic like a piece of string. With every second you felt more powerful, stronger than ever. When you were done, you stopped floating and your eyes stopped glowing but they did change colour. The once Y/E/C you had turned to a purple tone and very bright. They are going to stay that colour for the rest of your life. "Now you are powerless, now you feel just as you had forced her to feel, miserable, cold, and helpless." You said as you looked at the old woman lying on the floor now without her magic, magic she used to rely on like a crutch, no more shall she have her magic. "Rowena, are you okay?" you ran over to your girlfriend and held her in your arms. "Aye, I'm fine, but are ye? The magic ye just used was stronger than anythin' I have ever seen before. I have heard of it before but most people faint or possibly die from that.". What could that possibly mean? If everyone died from doing what you just did then how are you not dead? From the corner of the room you could hear Olivette whisper. "You are the daughter of the most well known hunter and the sister of the men who saved the world on more than one occasion. How do you have magic? It is inherited this is impossible.". This isn't the first time you have heard this before. "I am not that mans daughter. He stole me from my mother Cora Mills right after he murdered her and left my sister to die, Sam and Dean are my only family out of the winchesters.". That must have meant something to Olivette. "Your mother is Cora? That can't be. She left her coven to follow the royal blood line, you are the daughter of a king.". Did she say her coven? Normally when Olivette talks about the grand coven she says my coven. "What do you mean her coven?". "I only lead the coven because she left, she went off to get married but before that she was the best leader of the grand coven. I suspect that she ended up also teaching your girlfriend how to use her magic.". Wait, if your mother was the leader of the grand coven would that mean, "Isn't the title of leader of the grand coven passed down to the child? Shouldn't I be the next leader of the coven?" You had to know. "Yes the title is now yours, next will be Charlotte so teach her what you know, stop sheilding her from her magic.". This day has been crazy but now it might get crazier. "Before ye so rudely kidnapped meh girlfriend I was actually going going through yer mums things with the boys.". Wait why was she going through Mary's things? "Rowena why were you going through Mary's things with the boys?". "I wasn't going through Mary's things I was going through Cora's things. Before ye interrogate me about everythin' we need to go somewhere else a wee bit more appealin'." Before you had time to protest, the three of you were transported to the bunker living room, the place where you two first met, the day that Sam and Dean brought her home as a prisoner. "We have known each other for two years but we have been through so much together, alomst lost each other countless times. Each time that I almost lose ye I regret not asking you and I always plan to do it that week but then something else happens. Now before anythin' else can happen and any other demons, witches, or whatever the bloody hell else could happen happens, I need to do it now." she pauses. "The first time I layed my eyes upon ye, I fell in love with ye. When everyone was treating me as the monster I was, ye refused, ye always saw the good in me and have risked your life to save me. When you went under a sleeping curse I didn't know what to do, I was scared, I had no clue how you felt about me, I loved you but I feared you didn't love me back, then your eyes fluttered open and everything started to go from there, then all the chaos followed but we always came back to each other, nothing could keep us apart not even death as we found out. Those chaotic moments helped me to realize something, I want to spend the rest of my life with ye." She started to get down on one knee and you knew exactly what was happening but were still in disbelief. "Will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?". There is only one answer to this question and you would shout it until you lost your voice. "Yes I will marry you, I would never want anything else. I want you to be my wife." Both of you had tears in your eyes for everything you had ever dreamed of just came true, you are engaged to the love of your life and you have Charlotte with you. You have a family of your own, the family you have chosen and the family that chose you in return. Rowena slipped the ring onto your finger. "This is why I was going through Cora's things, I wanted to find the ring her husband used to propose to her.". Tears just started running down your face, tears of happiness for once. "I love you Ro, I will always love you."  you said barely above a whisper. "I love ye too, you are my  world, my everything.". In a split second you and Rowena joined in a kiss, a very long but pg kiss. For a moment you forgot Olivette was still there until she spoke. "Wait, that wasn't the ring your father proposed to Cora with, it is the ring of the coven, one your mother never took off even after she was married. This ring chooses the next leader of the coven. The rule about blood line we made up a long time ago but before that there was the ring that chose its barer. It is your destiny to rebuild the fallen kingdom, you and Rowena are destined to do it together. Normally the one who finds it is the leader but Rowena found it and you are able to wear it without being incinerated, this means that it is something you must do together.". This was great news especially for Rowena since she had been wanting to be the leader of the coven. "Well ro, what should we name our coven?" you asked her, it was a new era for the coven, it needs a new name. "How about the Mega Coven because it shall be greater than the grand coven so it shall be mega.". "That sounds perfect." You agreed. "I have to ask, will yer eyes be like that forever?" The redhead asked. "Like what?" at this point you had no idea what happened to your eyes after you took Olivette's magic. "They are glowing purple." she simply stated. You walked over to the mirror and saw for yourself, they were in fact glowing a bright purple colour. "I hope so it is cool." you said. When you woke up you weren't expecting for her to propose to you, in fact you were expecting to propose to her but she beat you to it. The fact that she asked you made you feel more special because you were the first person she ever committed to spend her life with, the only thing she committed to was magic but when she met you that changed, her entire outlook on life and on herself changed and you were more than happy that you were part of that. But now another challenge arose. It is time to plan a wedding.