Finding Charlotte

"You are witches?" Nathan said with confusion written upon his face. "Aye, most people just think it is a bunch of make believe, we are real and not all of us are evil." Rowena explained to the officers hoping they wouldn't try to kill you. "Okay, well can you help us with our case?" Audrey asked. "What do you mean by that, we know nothing about your case. How could we possibly help you?" You asked wondering why they would need your help. "You had a vision of what we were going to tell you, maybe you can have another vision that will tell us who killed this person.". By the look on their faces you could tell they were desperate for help. You wanted to help them but you had something else very important that needed to be done. "I want to help you, I really do, but my brothers are looking for my child that was and might still be in danger and something horrible happened before you arrived, I think we might need a little break before going back into what we normally do. Maybe in a few days or until Rowena feels better." You said basically ranting, not knowing if any of what was just said made any sense. "Are you both okay? what happened? Maybe we can help, it is our jobs to protect people." The female officer said with concern in her voice. "Rowena.." you started to ask wondering if she would be okay with you explaining the nightmare that just took place in this hotel room prior to their arrival. Without even asking the question she nodded her head with agreement. "Okay well last year Lucifer killed her but she was able to revive herself with a bit of magic, then she went off to do her own thing until my brothers needed her help so they captured her. We began to bond then the next day we were at the store getting some clothes when I received a notification on my phone saying that my rapist had escaped from prison, which I previously saw in a dream along with him selling his soul to Lucifer and killing Rowena, my powers went out of control, that is actually the way I discovered I was a witch and I was adopted well taken from my home after my 'father' killed my birth mother and separated me from my sister. When I found out the truth, I packed my bags and headed for Storybrooke to meet my sister and this lovely lady agreed to go with me. When we were there I met my sister and my rapist was there posing as his twin that he never had. The next day my sister had been possessed by Lucifer and none of us noticed. We got into the car with Lucifer and Jordan,the evil one, and they took us here, to Haven. Jordan told nothing but lies to the child I had but gave up for adoption to give her a good life but was instead adopted by his wife when he went to jail. I escaped the hell waiting for me from the man but was instead brought here to the hotel room where I was tied up and forced to watch as Lucifer beat Rowena, smashed her skull in, then burned her body. Somehow I managed to bring her back with a ressurection spell. Then you knocked on the door and well you know the rest.". The story you told was scattered and like your rant, you hoped it made sense. Everything was still overwhelming. "Lucifer killed you? Like the actual king of Hell?" Nathan asked as he sat down on a chair. "Um it is more complicated than that but you are thinking of the correct but he is Not the King of Hell, he was locked up in a cage and someone else rules Hell. Despite his status Crowley isn't so bad, I mean he is evil and you do not want to mess with him but not so bad once you have met him.". Now both of the officers were confused. "Crowley is my child, when he was alive his name was Fergus, the lad sold his soul and became the king of the crossroads but when a prince of hell refused to take place as king he offered crowley the job and he took it." Rowena tried to explain but it didn't help. YOu understood why they didn't, they were raised believing one thing and you just told them it was a lie.
After a moment of silence passed as the officers were still trying to wrap their minds around the news you told them, there was a knock on the door. You glanced at Rowena and when she shrugged you wnet to open it. Your brothers were standing in front of you. Immediatly you jumped and gave them the biggest and tightest bear hug that had ever been given. "Y/N we found her. We found your daughter.". It was hard for you to believe that they succeded in the task you had given them. Charlotte appeared from behind Sam and Dean. She is so beautiful. "Charlotte, say hi to your mommy." Dean said as he crouched down to her level and held her arm in a loving way. The little girl waved her hand to you in a shy manner as most children of her age would do. Your little girl has strawberry hair with ice blue eyes. You followed Dean's example and crouched down beside him. Dean stood up so she wasn't being crowded. "Hi, Charlotte. I know you probably don't know me but I am your real mother, you were taken away from me and I have never stopped thinking about you.". Everyday you wished for her to return to you but you never planned what you were going to say. The small girl jumped into your arms and you  lifted her up and carried her into the hotel room. "Who are they?" Sam asked as he pointed to the detectives. "This is Nathan Wournos and the woman over there is Audrey Parker, they came by to ask a few questions about a murder but umm.. stuff happened.". You looked over at your older brother and saw he was checking out the female officer with a smile on his face. YOu knew that smile, you had seen it so many times before, he was going to try to hook up with her. " Hey, my eyes are up here." The blonde said to Dean. Everyone laughed exept Dean who looked offended and as if he had just been caught stealing some pie. "These are my brothers, Sam the freakishly tall one, and Dean, the one who was just checking you out.". She nodded with understanding. "I was not checking you out." He said trying to escape the hole he dug. "Is this the daughter you were talking about? She is so cute and she looks a lot like her mother." Audery grabbed Charlotte's arm. "Yes this is my precious child, I will never let anything happen to her ever again. I will protect her until the day I die.".