A new case

Your life was perfect. You had your daughter back, you had Rowena, but most importantly you had your family. The past was now behind you and it was time to start living life again. What better way than doing a case with your brothers like you used to, well sometimes you would. They only let yougo with them if it was an easy case like a ghost or something simple like that. "Hey, I think I found us a case. It says that a man killed his wife before killing himself in a steel treating place. He tied up his children, then stompped his wife to death before putting her on the grate and loading her into the furnace. The next thing is the most disturbing part. He jumped into the boiling oil that is like 400 degrees farenheit or something like that. His children eventually broke free and yelled that their dad put their mom into the lava.". This case was very disturbing to you as a mother. "I think that maybe we should check it out but can we not talk about things like this around Charlotte. She doen't know about all of these things.". Your baby had no clue about the things you grew up with. The things you deal with. Right now she is convinced that the only monsters that exist are the ones inside of the bad people. Charlotte is so innocent and pure and you want her to stay that way as long as possible. "Okay, sorry I forgot. This whole you having a kid thing is still new." Sam said. YOu couldn't blame him, it is a big change. "It's okay, I'm sorry I should have told you about her a very long time ago I just didn't want you to be dissappointed with me.". "Y/N we could never be dissappointed or mad at you. We are your brothers, we just want you to be okay.". "Okay well anyway I think you should check out the reports and ask the others that knew him while I bring Charlotte to check out the shop.". You knew this wasn't something you should bring your daughter to but you hated the idea of being away from her. "What should I do?" Rowena asked from behind as she played with Charlotte. "Um you can either rest or come with me. It is up to you.". With the previous events you were unsure whether the redhead would want time to fully recover or if she would like to get in on some of the action. "If ye don't mind darlin' I would like to go with ye and the wee lass.". Then it was settled, you rowena and your little girl would go to the shop while your brothers talk to the people who work there. "Okay then let's get ready. Ro, I know you love wearing those beautiful dresses but if we are going to look around a steel treating shop then maybe you should wear a pair of my clothes. Preferably an all black outfit. It is really messy in those shops, if you wear colors then they will get stained black.". You knew that Rowena migth not be a fan of that idea or suggestion but you didn't want to see a really expensive dress get dirty. "Alright, fine. I'll go get ready." she said to you before heading back to the room you shared. "CHarlotte, come here little one.". The girl came running to see you. "We are going out so I need you to get ready. Let's go to your room and I will pick an outfit for you to wear." You said as you took her hand and heading to her room. "So I am going to have you wear your  black jeans with your black long sleeve shirt. When you are done changing please bring me your brush so I can do your hair.". CHarlotte looked into your eyes and smiled. "Okay mommy." she said with innocence in her voice. You left the room so she can change and went to your own room. There you found Rowena wearing your black jeans and band T-shirt. "You look lovely Rowena." you said as she brushed her hair. "I know darlin'". Well at least you knew that through everything Rowena is still herself. "You know a 'Thank you' would be the proper response." you joked unsure if the redhead would see it that way. Instead of laughing she gave you an evil glare almost stating that she did not find it funny. "Okay okay, I get it. My bad.". You put both hands in the air in a surrenduring motion. The subject was dropped and you continued to stare as Rowena brushed her hair. She truly was the most beautiful creature you had ever seen.
     "Mommy mommy, I have finished changing, can you please do my hair now." Little Charlotte said running into your room with a brush and two hair ties. "Why certainly.". You tried to mimmic Emily Blunt's accent to sound like Mary Poppins but you weren't sure if the little one got it. "Can you sing me a song?" she said very innocently. "Yes mummy can ye sing us a song?" Rowena said mimmicking your daughter. It was clear you had no choice, you had to sing, something you hadn't done since Jordan was around. "Okay but Charlotte you will know this one and I expect you to sing the duet part with me." this was a song from Mary Poppins Returns, her favorite movie. "Okay turn around so I can do your hair while I sing.". She did just as you asked and turned around.