The Micheal Thing

(Trigger warining for this chapter- self harm/graphic description)
It had been a few years since you had stopped Azreal from desrtoying the entire planet. Charlotte was now going to preschool everyday with you and Rowena right by her side. Things seemed perfect, well almost perfect. Last week while Charlotte was at preschool, you and Rowena were in the bunker helping your brothers with Micheal and the chaos that always seems to follow an archangel. After Dean was hit in the head, Micheal escaped and looked for a new vessel. That vessel was Rowena. It left both you and Rowena in fear of loosing the other for a very long time.

"He's gone, Micheal's gone." Dean shouted furiously. "What are we going to do now?". No one knew the answer to this question. Suddenly a scream erupted from the main area of the bunker. It sounded like Maggie, one of the hunters Sam trained. All four of you rushed to see what was going on. That's when you saw it. That's when you saw all of the men and women stabbed. Maggie ran towards you and your brothers, the was running from something horrible. Just then her eyes glowed and burnedas she fell lifeless onto the concrete floor. Rowena became visible in the doorway, blood covering her hands. "Rowena?" Sam questioned. How could he possibly think that she would do something like that. She may have been evil once but she has left that part of her behind. "Guess again.". It was Rowena's voice but she was not the presence speaking. Your lover was possessed. "Micheal? How on Earth did Rowena say yes? She would never." You shouted. Rowena would never allow any one inside of her body. "Oh trust me she didn't want to but she had no choice. It was either say yes or you and Charlotte would be my first victims and I would be sure to make it a slow and painful death.". She did it to save you. Then Jack tried to  face him. At first Micheal overpowered him but then the archangel made the son of Lucifer mad, by calling him a child. Using the magic that takes part of his soul he forced Micheal out of Rowena then proceeded to kill him and consume his grace. While everyone ran over to Jack to see if he was alright you ran at full speed towards the love of your life who was unconscious. "Rowena, Rowena please wake up. Don't die on me. I can't live without you, I love you too much." you cried. Flashbacks to when Lucifer killed Rowena flooded your mind. You almost lost her then, maybe this is what kills her in the end. Sam and Dean started to notice that the redhead wasn't moving. As they started coming closer to you, you teleported with Rowena your bedroom and locked the door. Carefully, you placed her underneath the covers. She looked so peaceful, like she was just sleeping. "Y/N, let us in Jack thinks he can help her." You teleported out of the room, behind the crowd of people that had gathered in just a few seconds. "Don't you think that you have done enough damage already? Archangels are always after her, using her. Well not anymore.". Your face was covered in tears. "But I am a Nephilim, only part Archangel.". It was clear that Jack was confused. "Yes and your father was the worst of them all. Lucifer tortured me and killed her along with my daughter who was three at the time. He corrupted everything.". You couldn't hold Jack responsible for his fathers crimes. A week passed and Rowena still was unconscious. You had been reading every book you could find that might be able to help her, there appeared to be none. Everyday you cried over her still body begging God to spare her.This was it. You can't live without her, she is the one who kept you sane, without her you knew you would fall into a sprial of depression. That is exactly what happened.
"Y/N, you can't stay in here forever, you have to eat eventually." Castiel says when he enters the room. You don't even care about what he says so you change the subject. "She is still alive, I can feel it. I just don't know how to wake her up. Whatever Micheal did to her must be severe, her magic should have brought her back by now.". "Maybe you should take a break and let me watch over her, you need food, Charlotte's worried about you, she is wondering where her mummy and her mom are.". Your daughter has been without a mother for a week but you refused to tell her that her mum might be dead or dying. "She will either have both of us or neither of us. I can't do this alone." You were tugging at your sleeves to keep them down. "Y/N what else is wrong. You know, I am horrible at social ques but I can tell when someone is emensly hurt. What would Rowena say if she knew that you were hurting yourself because of her, if she knew that you refused to see your daughter because of her.". Feathers had a point. You forced him out of the room and told him that you would eat later that day. "Rowena, I have tried everything I can think of, I can't go on like this. You mean everything to me and I can't live without you. I promise I will figure out a way to bring you back to me.". You kissed the beautiful redhead on the lips before falling down to sit on the floor. You resorted to the only thing you knew of to make the pain go away, to give you more control. You took the blade and held it close to your wrists. Every movement you made created marks on your arms with blood starting to fall onto the floor. It was true you wanted to die. You cut deeper than you expected. You were losing blood fast. Then, you were unconscious.
You and Rowena were connected on more than a physical level, you could sense when the other just wasn't right. Maybe that's why Rowena awakened when she could feel your life force draining. It could have caused her magic to work faster than it ever had to wake her up so she could rush to your side just as you did when she fell after micheal was killed. Another possibility is that when you kissed her, she was drawn out of the corner of the brain she was trapped in because of micheal. It is impossible to know for sure. What is know is Rowena woke up. She woke up to find you half dead on the floor, the blade still in your hand. "Oh no, Y/N, why did this happen." She cried over your body. Being mindful of your open wounds, she picked you up and carried you to the bathtub. She took your clothes off and drew you a bath. Rowena had no idea what needed to be done or how to handle this but she did her best. "You are going to live, I will not let you die. You mean to much to me.".Using the water she cleaned the dry blood from your skin and observed to see if the cuts were still bleeding. It was unclear why your magic wasn't healing you, she just thought that you had given up. Magic can sense when a person wants to be saved for it is the will of the weilder who controls it. The redhead was still to weak to use her magic so she called for help. "Samuel, Dean,Feathers come quick!" She yelled hoping they could hear her. Luckily they did and came running at her call.
"Rowena your awake." Sam exclaimed at first happy to see her recovered after the week they thought she was going to die. "Wait, where's Y/N?" Dean demanded noticing something was wrong. "I need a medical kit. I can't use my magic and her magic isn't healing her. I think her will to live is gone.". The witch couldn't hold it in anymore. She was terrified just as you had been. "What happened?" they asked more demanding. "She tried to kill herself. When I woke up she was lying here in a pool of her own blood, unconscious. I am scared Samuel. I can't lose her. She is my everything." She started to cry again. "You stay with her. I will go grab the emergency kit.".Dean ran faster than anyone had ever seen. "Where is she now?". "She is in the bathroom, I only knew to clean her cuts, I don't know what to do after that." she admitted. "Here take these and we need to take her to the hospital. If magic won't save her then medicine will.". Rowena knew what Sam was saying was best for you but she hated the idea of you being under suicide watch. Some of the cuts needed stitches and when you were in the hospital, she refused to leave your side, she had to be with you and so did Charlotte although she was to young to understand what was going on.
It took one day for you to regain conciousness and the moment you did the first thing you saw was the face of your lover. "Am I dead? You  asked. After all the last thing you remember was Rowena being on the brink of death herself. "No but if I hadn't come to your side when I did you would have been.". Now you jumped up. This meant she was alive and with you. "Rowena you are alive! I missed you so much. I thought I had lost you for good." You reached over and hugged Rowena with all of the strength you had. "What do you mean you thought I died?". The redhead had no memory of being possessed by Micheal or anything after that besides waking up and finding you unconscious.  "Rowena, after you said yes to Micheal, he used you to kill the hunters Sam had trained. Some of them were stabbed but Maggie had her eyes burned and her brain melted. Jack forced Micheal out of you and killed him but you fell and remained unconscious for seven says. Everyday I started to lose hope of every seeing you alive. Without you keeping me sane and protecting me from myself, I thought the worst. That's when I did this." you lifted up your arm so she could see it more clearly. "I am so sorry. I am here now. Everything is going to be okay, I promise. Micheal is now dead so we should be able to live our normal lives again.". And that was true. The only thing being the fear that surrounded you for the next couple of weeks.

It was now about a month after the incedent and you were still asleep but Rowena on the other hand was wide awake. "Samuel, I have a very important question to ask of you. It is regarding your sister?" she asked very seriously. "Um, sure Rowena, what is it?". This question was one she had been wanting to ask him for about a year but never found the right time. In her mind this was the right  time. Everything was peaceful and calm, not hectic like it was before. "Well, I know I should actually be asking John but he is sort of you know and I haven't seen Mary in a long time but I will ask her once I see her." The redhead kept rambling without actually getting close to the question. "Rowena calm down, what is it you want to ask me?". "Well now that I think of it I should really be asking you as well Dean. I know we haven't exactly seen eye to eye on things.". "Stop the babbling, just spit it out already." Dean was now getting impatient. "May I have your blessing to marry your sister?". She has been nervous about asking your brothers but now the question was out there and there was no turning back. "Of course you do. But I must warn you," She cuts him off before he can finish the sentance "If I hurt her in any way you will have no problem hunting me down and using a witch killing bullet to end me. I know and I can asure you that I would never hurt her.". "You better not.". Everyone knew that you and Rowena were meant to be together, it was love at first sight.