Oh My! A new beginning - CLOSED

CLOSED

After the support received for this anthology and the fact that I enjoyed organising it: I thought I should do this more often.

But it wouldn't be fair, if I only did this for my sake with an unoriginal theme, so I took some time to think: what haven't we seen before? How can I possibly challenge the bright authors of this orange world?

And then it hit me, and I am back.

With a new Anthology and an odd prompt. And this time I'm giving you readers an opportunity to be featured alongside Wattpad's very best!

What do you have to do?

Well, you need to write, obviously, but you also need to follow few rules to be eligible. They are not a lot, trust me, I don't like rules either.

Rules:

🔥 Your story needs to be between 1000 to 3000 words. Please make sure that you let me know the number of words.

🔥 You cannot post the story before the Anthology goes live. However, you can post it after.

🔥 You can send your entry to me via mail: quotaholic8@gmail.com OR you could send me a Google Document link.

🔥 If you want to enter - type 'I am in' in the comment section & tag three friends that you think might be interested in this

🔥 Submit your entry before the end of Novemeber. You will only come to know your entry has been selected when the line-up for the anthology is announced. The anthology will go live in mid-December.

But wait.

What's the prompt?

The prompt is . . .

A fairy tale retelling in SPACE!

Don't understand?

What if Sleeping Beauty is in a carrier sent to colonize another planet & a alien kisses her awake? Or what happens if Belle falls in love with an alien who does not turn back into a handsome prince?

Go wild with your imagination! Just make sure that your story is linked to a fairy tale & and is set in space!

Does this spark your interest? Then what are you waiting for! Comment 'I am in' and tag three friends!

Go on!

Also, can you guess the title of the next anthology. It is here . . . somewhere.

🍪  free virtual cookies to the people who guessed it right! 🍪