1.1) The Calm Before the storm

The summer with Carlisle had been absolutley amazing, they spent every second they could together and Charlie was abslutely fine with it, because he knew that they were mates

The summer with Carlisle had been absolutley amazing, they spent every second they could together and Charlie was abslutely fine with it, because he knew that they were mates. He was glad his daughter found someone to love.

Harriets alarm blurred out a loud tune. Waking her up, she sighed it was Bella's birthday today.  She quickly rushed to get ready and met her dad outside bella's room. Presents in hand. Charlie softly knocked the door, "Happy birthday." He said in a awkward tone.

"I thought we agreed no presents." Bella teased as they both walked into the room with presents. Harriet smirked, Bella would love her present. Afterall Harriet had seen in- she was great in divination.

"Well, the one from me's not wrapped. So it dont count" Charlie counter argued, making Harriet smile as he held Bella a digital camera. It's  not as cool as wizards camera, that allows moving photography.

"And i know you'll love mine soooo" Harriet laughed at her lame excuse, but Bella smiled no the less.

"That's actually great. Thanks dad." Bella smiled at him, she actually did like the camera.

"Uh, it goes with this one from your mom." Charlie said as he passed Bella a wrapped gift. "We coordinated. Well, she coordinated me. it's to, uh, put your pictures in from senior year." He explained. "Senior year." He sighed. "How'd you get so old so fast."

"I didn't" Bella replied quickly. "It's not that old."

"I don't know, is that a gray hair?" Harriet spoke up, teasing bella.

"No. No way." Bella said, rushing out of bed to check her hair.

"Happy birthday, Bells. I will leave this here" Harriet spoke leaving her present on the table and left to get ready for school.

Bella and Harriet pulled up in the shool parking lot, the red car sticking out among the sea of silver cars

Bella and Harriet pulled up in the shool parking lot, the red car sticking out among the sea of silver cars. Both of the sisters stepped out of the car, Harriet more gracefully then Bella. "Today's the big day Bella." Jessica called, freaking Bella out. How did they figure out that it was her birthday? "Uh, R and J essay due." She spoke, giving Bella a small look.

"Oh yeah." Bella said trying to hide her relief. Her sister though caught on immediatly.

"Wherefore art thou, bella?" Mike asked, being an idiot as usual. Harriet laughed at his stupid attempt to be funny.