1.4)You're leaving?

Carlisle did not say a word the entire way home, Harriet knew that something bad was going to happen because of this and she was worried

Carlisle did not say a word the entire way home, Harriet knew that something bad was going to happen because of this and she was worried. "Car?" She said, as he silently opened the door to her. He watched as tears began to water in her eyes, she turned on her heels and walked into her house.

The next morning Harriet could not find it within herself to get up, it was like her heart had been ripped out her chest. Carlisle climed through the window of her bedroom, making her look up at him. He immeditely noticed that she'd been crying, he wanted to comfort her but he knew he couldn't. "I have to leave Forks. I'm supposed to be te-" He began.

"Do not give me some bullshit excuse. You're leaving because what happened yesterday!" She snapped at him making him close his eyes in pain.

"Harriet i never wanted this to happen."  He said sadly. This hurt him more then he could have ever imagined.

"Don't, Carlisle. You leave today and that is it i dont want to ever see you again. Don't think of ever coming back. Okay! You know my past, and yet you do this. So don't ever come fucking back." She shouted at him crying, Carlisle muttered a small sorry- and left. Harriet broke down. How could he do this to her? Was he really even her mate? She collasped on the bed, still crying. She'd stay like that for a while.