1.5) England

Days bleed into months, and Harriet had not moved from her spot

Days bleed into months, and Harriet had not moved from her spot. Barely eating not making a single sound, Charlie was worried, at least Bella went school and eat enough to substain herself. Harriet wouldn't. She didn't even notice when Charlie came into her room, and sent a message with her owl. Within the day Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione appeared into her bedroom. She glanced up, as soon as she saw them a small pained smile. "Awe, Honey." Hermione said, coming over to hug her. Harriet immedietly stared to cry as she did. She hadn't cried in moneths. "My mate left me. He left me." She said, as her brother brought her into his arms and laid with her for house as everyone else began to clean the bedroom and pack for her, they were going to take her back to England for a while. Harry and Ginny lived at Grimmrauld place.

"What are you doing?" She asked Ron, after she had stopped crying, who had about twelve books balanced on his head. Ron looked at her like a deer caught in headlights, making Harriet- for the first time in months- laugh. At this point in time Bella was always out seeing Jacob and had been for atleast a month or more.

"I'm reading." Ron said as if it was normal to balance heavy books on your head. The door opened up and Herimone walked in "Ronald!" Herimone shouted. Making him drop all the books onto Harry and Harriet, who both laughed and began to throw the books at him. Ron started to complain loudly but it didn't matter the group still just laughed. For the first time in months she felt okay again.