1.3) Birthday Party

When Harriet finally awoke the first thing she noticed was the aching between her theighs, then that she was still laying ontop of Carlisle

When Harriet finally awoke the first thing she noticed was the aching between her theighs, then that she was still laying ontop of Carlisle. "Hey." She whispered lightly at him. Carlisle sighed, 'he regretted it' harriet thought immediatly, and her eyes began to water.

"Hey hey, i do not regret it. I just didn't want you to wake, i wanted to continue with you asleep in my arms." He said, smiling softly as he flipped them so that he was laying on top of her. "Ugh, the children are back. I already brought your dress over." Carlisle smiled at her.

"Thank you." She said, caressing his face and kissing him as softly as possible- to leave him wanting more. She moved out from under Carlisle, and he growled when she stood without any underwear on. He watched as she slipped on the skimmpiest underwear she owned, curtosy of Rosalie and Alice. "Really, Car?" She asked, she'd never worn the underwear before.

Carlisle sat up on the bed and smirked. He held his hands up in defense and she just sighed and continued to get ready so they Alice would not storm in and know that they had sex.

The two of them made it downstairs, the aching slowly going away for Harriet, everyone's head snapped to the pair

The two of them made it downstairs, the aching slowly going away for Harriet, everyone's head snapped to the pair. "You had sex!" Emmett said in shock, over the summer he'd become super close to Harriet and saw her as his mother. The entire group knew that neither Bella or edward and Carlisle or Harriet had sealed the mating process yet. Rosalie was happy for the pair, she however still did not like Bella and Edward being together.

"Okay, okay settle down." Carlisle said when he noticed the crimson blush settling on Harriet's face. They all awaited for Bella and Edward to come down. Carlisle wrapped his warms around Harriet from behind making her smile in content. The vampire's around them all smile. Alice ran out of the room, "Its time, its time, its time, its time." She cheered bringing Bella into the room.

"Sorry about all this. We tried to rein Alice in."Carlisle said, taking Harriets hand and walking over to bella with a bright smile on his face. Bella thought that smile was for her- but oh no its for completeing the mating process but Bella didn't need to know that.

"As if that were even possible. Happy birthday bella." Harriet said giving her sister a small her, with a large smile on  her face. When she finished hugging Bella she went back to being hugged by Carlisle.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a camera, "I.... found it in your bag, mind?" Alice said, like a scolded little kid.

"Dating an older woman. Hot." Emmett said to edward which recieved some heated glares from the rest of the family.

Alice runs over to Rose and hands her a small present, "You first Rosalie." Alice said making the woman sigh in discontent.

"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." Rose said in hatred, fulling Bella's dislike for Harriet once more.

"Thanks." Bella replied shyly. To which rose just nods.

"Here, Bella this is to go with the book i gave you this morning." Harriet said, handing her a big old book entiled 'The world of sparkiling vampire vol 1' The family chuckled at that. "What? It's a good read,  I remember taking that out of the restricted section in the library fourth year." She said proudly making the family chuckle at her emthustiasim for books.

"This ones from Emmett." Alice said handing bella a wrapped empty box, Bella shook the box. Only to hear nothing in it. She looked at Alice and Emmett with a raised eyebrow.

"Already instaled it in your truck. Finally a decent sound system for that piece of-" Bella cut him off curtly making Harriet laugh. But she felt a little bit of pride as she watched Emmett look proud of himself.

"Open Carlisle's!" Alice said, all of a sudden Harriet froze a vision came to her mind. A bad one. This would go bad but before she could say anything Bella was thrown across the room. Carlilse began to go over to Bella "Carlisle take the others outside." Harriet said, to which he did immediatley. He could help bella later.

Harriet crouched down to her sister, "Lets get this sorted." She said with a soft smile, helping Bella to Carlisle's operating room, and began to clean and dress Bella's wound. Not noticing Carlisle staring at her from behind.

"Where did you learn to do this?" Bella asked.

"I guess i had too, after my third year i didn't want to feel completely useless, and everyone was always getting hurt. Ron and Harry are complete idiots and seem to never think about getting hurt, so during the summer instead of coming back to Forks i stayed with the Weasleys and interned at St Mungos hospitial. I guess it comes in handy to be a healer in a war." Harriet said with a painful smile. "I mean i saved a lot of lives that day, but i also took some."

"Harriet, want me too take you home?" Carlisle asked as he witnessed her finsish Bella's dressing.

"Sure. I'll see you at home Bells."