1.8) happy?

Harriet looked down at the text, smiling a little the girl closed off her phone and continued on her way to Diagon Alley. She was texting the guy from last night, after spending a steamy make out session with him she was quite happy. She was moving on from Carlisle. He left her, so he didn't deserve her. 

The girl made her way through the Leaky cauldron, being greeted by many wizards and witches as she passed. The wizarding world, though lacking in numbers, was a much happier place and less prejudice then before. "H'llo Harriet!" Beamed Hagrid, who was sat with a magizoologist, probably talking about the next magical creature he could get his hands on. 

"Hiya Hagrid. What are you doing here?" She asked him with a bright smile on her face, adjusting the strap on her shoulder. "Let me guess, Hogwarts Business?" She questioned. 

Hagrid grinned at the young wizard, one he had known since she was a babe. "Of course!" 

After some parting words with the giant the woman headed into Diagon Alley, for some needed wizarding supplies as she had neglected stocking up during her time in Forks. She sighed, she needed to stop thinking about Carlisle. He had been back for months, and Harriet made no attempt to go and see him. Her first stop was the Weasley joke shop. 

"Ronald!" She squealed as she walked into the joke shop, he turned around from the costumer he was helping to give his friend a large hug. 

"Oh a letter came for you today, From Forks.." Ron said as though he was walking on egg shells with mentioning Forks. Harriet sighed, she hadn't heard anything from any of the Cullens (Bar Rosalie but Harriet ignored her.) and it was radio silent from Bella. So she knew she'd chosen the Cullen's side.

Opening the letter she sighed.

Now she had to decide if she can go to her sisters wedding

(Yes i know this is absolutely terrible but it was the best i could do with out paying for it. Sowwy.)