BTS Halloween tails

Author:Gather around children because I've story to tell.

Kid: not now I'm playing Fortnite.

Author: oh kids these days with their videogames. Whatever, at least your BTS fans are here. Let's see what I've got in this book.

/turned pages/

The tales of the human kookie

Once upon a time, there was a young, handsome man named Jungkook. He was a beautiful singer and everybody loved him. Well, mostly A young, cute boy name Jimin. Jimin love Jungkook, he'd asked him multiple times if he could be his husband,but Jungkook didn't except the boys love. Instead he threw Jimin away like a piece of garbage. Jimin heart was broken. He loved Jungkook, but he didn't love him back. Jimin was furious. He knew what he had to do. He went to the forest of doom.(du du duuuuuu!) The forest of doom was a forest where in the 1800s a witch was sacrificed. People say in the forest you can hear the witch laughing. As Jimin walked thought the forest, he could hear the sound of the witch. He knew she existed. He came to a cottage where he believed the witch lived. As he opened the door he was greeted by not a witch, but a hot sexy man!
"Hello young man," The man said " my name is V, how can I help you?"
" mr. V," Jimin said in a quiet voice " I loved a man named Jungkook, but he didn't love me back. Please help me. I want to be sweet like a cookie."
V thought about what he could do and then he came up with an idea. He grabbed him in by the hand and took him to where he made spells. V started throwing weird ingredients into a big pot and mixed it up with his broom stick. And then V chanted the magic spell.

" Magic spell do your duty! Make Jeon Jungkook just like a cookie!" V yelled with a wave of his hand. Jimin then realized that he made a mistake. He rushed out of the forest to find Jungkook, hoping that he was okay, but it was too late. Spell worked. Jungkook was living cookie. The only way to break the spell is if somebody eats him, though he would have to sacrifice his sailor moon costume. So Jimin ate him, End of story.

The night of the walking suga

Suga was once a young, healthy boy. He lived in a dorm with six other guys. One day he was sitting on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S with his buddy, Namjoon when Jungkook decide to pull a prank on them and scared them. Suga passed out and went to a deep sleep. Namjoon tried to wake him up but he was sound asleep.
Jungkook: oh shi-
Suga stayed in a deep sleep for many years until one day A man that went by the name JHope was sitting in suga's room and watching him sleep. Jhope like suga but no one ever knew. All the sudden, suga rises up like Frankenstein but with his eyes close. He then mumbling under his breath " Swag." He walked out of the room like a zombie breaking anything in sight. All the boys screamed running around in circles. Suga has been sleeping for years and now he was awake, Though his eyes were closed. He wouldn't stop saying swag over and over again. It sounded like a threat and then all the sudden it he opened his eyes. "Can you shut the blinds!" He yelled opening his eyes  " God my eyes has been hurting."

Alien V
It was a normal day in the BTS household. Jungkook was playing video games, Jimin was watching him, suga was sleeping (as usual) JHope was dancing, Jin was cooking, Namjoon was doing what ever the fuck he wanted, and V was, just sitting in his room doing nothing. V was always so unpredictable. Not that he's was a weird guy but he used to act like a alien. It was cute for all the army's but he stopped doing soon after. It was 12:00 when the incident occurred. A huge blue light surrounded the boy's house. Everyone went outside to check what it was, but as soon as they got to the door something fell off. It felt like they were having an earthquake and everyone started to get sick. It seems how something was lifting up the house, while it wasn't something, but it was someone. They just didn't know who. JHope looked out the window to see what was going on. As soon as he saw the object flowing in the sky he immediately favorited fainted. Aliens were abducting them. They were about to go in the ship but then the house got stuck, so the took them out of the house and then abducted them. "This is a alien abdication!" One of the alien said. " we came to pick up our bother, V!"Everyone looked at V in shock. " My bothers," V said in his alien voice that he hadn't used in a long time " I'm sorry I had left you, but now we can take over the world now that we are back together." The aliens nodded and locked the other boys up in jail cells. V and the alien started to take over the world and all human beings were use for experiments or locked up in jail cells.
/V wakes up/

Namjoon: yo V you ok?

V: I just had this crazy dream. Jungkook turned into a cookie, suga was aFrankenstein and I took over the world.

Namjoon: damn that's crazy.

/Jungkook walks in as a cookie/

Jungkook: has anyone seen my sailor moon costume?

V: aaaahhhhhh

The End

Hey Everyone happy Halloween 🎃 . Here's what I'm being for Halloween.

Sexy af (not really)Before I go I have one last scary story to tell

Sexy af (not really)Before I go I have one last scary story to tell. But this one is real. I was getting ready for bed one night. I was no stranger to paranormal activities. In Fact me my sister used to believe there was a ghost in our closet since every time we looked in it they're always be a silhouette of a man and it wasn't us nor was it dad. I was turning lights off in my room and went downstairs to get my phone. When I came back I saw a black thing swoop through my doorway. This did happen downstairs in my basement before. Thought every time I look to see what it was I didn't see anything. I woke up late at night for some reason and saw the same thing run pass my bed. I never knew it was....

By everyone have a happy Halloween. Bye 👋💞💓