A/N

Hey guys, Cipher here. I'm a freshman in high school and I'm also in a super competitive marching band. (shout out to my low brass fam!) I need some help with plots, so a request from you guys would mean the world. AU's are totally welcome, and maybe even smut for you fucked up weirdos, (love you all) and all the reads you guys give me, and your supportive comments make life worth living. You are the reason I write. So for every time any of you feel low, just know I will always be there rooting for you, even if you can't see me. Any time you look around and think that you're alone, look a little more. Your support helped me get out there, and now I must do the same for you. This started out as a cry for requests, but I felt like someone out there might just read this and smile. Someone out there might feel a bit better. So please, put down your razor blades, and wipe away those tears. Even when it seems like you might be alone, supporters are everywhere. Just make sure to open your Wattpad page and look.

You all mean everything to me. If you ever need anything, I'm just a click away. I will always want to hear what you have to say. Whether it's critiques, requests, vents, questions, or even if you just need a friend I will always be there.

So stand a little taller, smile a little wider, and laugh a little louder my friends,

Cipher