13. profound

18th november, sunday, 2018

dear diary,

a concept:

Sometimes I wonder why little kids pine for the moon and stars so much. Is it homesickness? Are we beings of light who came from space? I can't shake away the thought that we are spirits having a human experience, and that we come back to earth to our loved ones again and again. Are the memories of the galaxy still fresh in their mind, before they grow up and forget about it and adopt the earth as their home? Do they want to go back?

Why have some people felt — for as long as they can remember — as though they've lost someone? Have we been separated from other spirits? Is there life on other planets, existing in some other plane, some other dimension?

Is it possible that all life came from one source? That there is a huge ball of energy in space that sends out little specks of itself, specks that we call spirits? Is it possible that we all are just one consciousness, having different experiences at the same time? Are we branches of the same tree?

Why do we feel compassion for fellow humans and forms of life? Are we connected by the same thread of energy? Are we all One, and is that Oneness what we call God? Do we have some mission to fulfill on earth? Have we been assigned tasks? Are we here to gather information and experience about life on the physical plane?

The book Code Name God by Mani Bhaumik says that atoms, the fundamental particles, are made of electrons and quarks, which are nothing but packets of energy. Does this imply that we and a table are made of the same energy? Is this why people say that we can attract things with the frequency of our thoughts?

I know this much that our thoughts have mass and affect our surroundings. Is this why being positive helps people to heal quickly?

I can never shut down the questions running around in my head. Metaphysics is interesting. I would like to study in depth about these things some day, and bring awareness about spirituality to people. I think if people saw things this way, and realized that we all are one and that hurting others is equivalent to hurting themselves, all negativity would vanish from earth.

 ❄