PROLOGUE

A smile on the outside
But a loner within
Insane inside and out
But no one said it was a sin

Friends are difficult to handle
Some too plastic and stenched of fakeness
But my friends are very loyal
Namely sadness and Loneliness

"Phew!" I said as I jumped up in joy. I finally finished Cristopher's Route! That asshole was harder to obtain than I thought. He was the last capture target that I needed to unlock the last/ultimate chapter or Doki Doki Flower Garden! and I can't wait!

"Well I guess I better start on the ultimate chapter now!" I stated as I stood up from the rock I previously sat on.

Well...I'm guessing you guys are wondering why I sat on a rock? Well I'm in the middle of the woods "Exploring" My class was currently on a camping trip and our professor allowed us to go ahead and have fun since it was only the first day.

And of course, since I, Lyka Haru, 19 years old, smartest girl at the academy, AND greatest player in all games in all History, immediately took my phone and started playing!

So just saying what I am doing is honestly justified by the course I take here in the academy which is I.T which is solely on computer engendering and programming! I wanna be a game and software developer in the the future! The Next Bill Gates! or just become part of the 1% ya know?

Although you are also probably wondering why a class of I.T students are camping... well tbh I don't know either! Jkjk ofc I do :3 it was because our school apparently joined some shitty program about nature or just like some type of Unplugged thingy magigy which honestly everyone in my course was against cuz like.... IT IS ALL ABOUT TECHNOLOGY! not nature! iT'S tHe oPpOsIte oF nAtUrE!

But like as usual. The school says so and we can't do anything about it. I wanted to complain alot but I'm just some I.T scholar so I got no choice but to go with it. ANywHo bAck tO mY gAMe!

As to what I was playing, it was a game called "Doki Doki Flower Garden!" which was the only Otome game that I had that was downloadable and could be played offline. So I thought might aswell replay the whole thing.

But I also halfway forgot that it was also one of the most difficult one to play cuzzzzz.... THE CHARACTERS WERE SENSITIVE AF! LiKe cOme oN!! The decisions that were suppose to be important was the most unimportant shit to get them to like you! Instead the choices that impacts the characters the most was if you answer either "K" "Ok" "Okay" and "Okiii~"

So As I played the game I was around the last chapter of the ultimate route

"OH COME ON!!! WDYM I GOTTA CHOSE BETWEEN 'NANI!!?!?!?' 'Nani~?' 'nAnI!' 'nani.' or 'NAAAANIII?' WTFFF IS WRONG WITH YOUUU!?'

And before I knew it....I was falling down a cliff

Just Great