Chapter 10

Chapter 9: I stg I can hear James Corden

Livera

"Miss we have arrived." Sebastian said as he got off the carriage first and offered his hand to me so I could get off aswell.

Today was a special event in the game, I probably will meet the other characters here and most of the routes will occur here in this Academy's campus.

I took a deep breath as I accepted Sebastian's hand and got off. "Sebastian, could you be a dear and have my things sent to my dorm." My voice was a bit muffled as My mouth was behind my signature black and red rose patterned fan.

Sebastian gave me a deadpanned look "Miss I do not know who this Sebastian you speak of, for my name is Sen."

I folded my fan and looked at the black haired boy infront of me "How many times do I have to tell you? Sebastian is your nickname! And as your master, I can call you as I please!"

Sebastian just nodded in defeat and carried a couple of my suitcases, I had most of my other stuffs in my own Space Ring, But I don't want other nobles to have the impression of me being a show off so I left a couple Of suitcases for Sebastian to carry.

No that's a lie I just wanted to make Sebastian's life more difficult >;3

As I started walking into the academy grounds, I saw a small silhouette seeming to be running at me. "LIAAAAA!" And the next thing I know I was tackled into a breath smacking hug by the one and only heroine

"Nina Watch you manners!" And before I knew it I was in a certain blue haired crown prince's arms.

I swear to god I can hear James Corden's voice intoducing some weird show. Welcome back to another episode of "The Best Friends Fued!" currently on Season 1 Episode 9, following the life of a girl named Liana and Her life in a Nutshell!

Just the thought of it send shivers off my body, and just when I was about to release myself from Christopher's hold, my wrist was grabbed by a boy with a bundle of Ash Brown hair "I would say the same thing your majesty."

I was starting to get irritated, My friends were making a scene and I'm in the center of it, making me the star of the show. I turned my head to look at Sebastian, my eyes asking for help. "Alright that's it!" He then grabbed me away from the two 13 year olds and stood infront of me "As much as I respect each and everyone of my Lady's entourage, Your little arguement is going to ruin my lady's reputation. And do I need to remind you that we haven't even stepped foot in the academy for more or less 10 minutes?"

The two boys hung their heads low and nodded. Sebastian however, proceeds to take my luggage and started walking to the dorms. I also started walking away from the boys since I have to get my schedule from the office.

I sighed while I was walking around, I already knew my way around the academy since I took alittle detour of my own after finishing the entrance tests first. My mind was filled with thoughts causing me to not look where I was going and managed to bumped into wall.

Atleast I thought it was a wall. "Are you alright miss!?" I heard a boy with a slight English accent spoke 'I know this voice' I thought as I tried to think of who owned it. "I told you to not run around the halls! How stupid can you get!?"

A girl's voice then came from the same direction as the boy did. 'Aha! That's it! Those voices are owned by Niro and Mika Prisila!' Although they are supposed to be disguised as a daughter and son of a marquis, which is one rank bellow me.

"Are you alright dear? Please forgive my stupid little brother here." She stated smacking the purple haired boy's head "Oi! You're only older by 5 mere seconds!" He whined "Still makes me 5 seconds older than you."

I blinked as I was left speechless watching the two siblings argue "Um It's quite alright, It was also my fault for not paying attention. Although I am in a rush so If you don't mind I'll be going." I stood up and brushed off some invisible dust off my dress and gave the two a slight bow and raced walked to the office

I know that what I did wasn't suit for a duke's daughter but I'm not really planning on befriending those two. They aren't what you'd say nice. In the game they were just as arrogant and evil as the villainess, the only difference was the fact that the country couldn't afford going into war with Skylin so Holif and the other capture targets had no choice but to let them off.

"It's just the first day and I've already met such troublesome people. How irritating."