Chapter 11

Chapter 10: Like a banshee on steroids

Liana

"So magic circles are created by using a magic ink made of rainbow water, unicorn hair, and blah blah blah..."

Alright! So magic class! Since it's the beginning of the semester I understand that it's obviously all gonna be basic info that everyone should already know

But since as I said It is info that everyone should already effin know! So what's the point of teaching it again? To be mother freaking honest I'm just being a bitter piece of chicken nugget right now

You see I had a sleepover at my dorm with my two reincarnated friends..... and believe me I am never doing it again.

So it happened like this...

"aNiMe mArRatHoN!" cheered my two friends as they sat on my coach infront of my make-shift flatscreen tv

So I only do this infront of my best friends bc there is no need for me to explain wth did I just create and also for our otaku purposes, So based on my memory I created a TV and a built in Netflix, and thanks to my "amazing" memory I got all episodes of BNHA from season 1 - 3

Talk about being dedicated, Although I may or may not have added some fake subs on there just for meme-ing purposes, not that we're actually gonna read the subs but meh

SO hAlfwAy tHroUgH tHe eFfIn mArRatHOn the two suddenly found another reason to hate each other, I mean at this point I am just amazed.

I mean, who is a person you know that can just straight up find a reasonable yet unreasonable reason to hAtE someone, and make the person they hate mutually hate them for the same reason!

It's like shipping wars. Like Imagine one side is fighting for "Eren x Levi" while the other side is fighting for "Levi x Eren" tho we all know it's 100% Levi x Eren but as I said iMagIne

(A/N: shush with those peeps who be typing at the comments right now "NO! It's Eren x Levi bc Eren becomes a man and Levi grows soft for him. bIs mY mAn hAs mOrE bAlLs tHan tHat tItTan fReAk wHo kEePs gETtiNg sAvEd bY a gIrL! mIKasA go gEt uRsElF a rEaL man!)

so they're basically shouting at each other eXacTlY lIke sHipPinG wArS! Nina ships Bakugou x Deku while Chris ships Torodoki x Deku (A/N: and yEs bIs mIdOriYa wIlL nEveR bE dOmiNanT iN hIs eFfIn lIfE!) and the marathon basically continued on with them arguing with each other

"DID YOU SEE THAT!? THAT WAS A FULL BLOWN TODODEKU MOMENT!" Chris shouted pointing at the scene where Torodoki was talking to Deku privately (A/N: whichever scene they were alone works uwu)

Then after a few scenes later Nina then shouts just as loud as Chris did and EXACTLY the same word format Chris did "DID YOU SEE THAT!? THAT WAS A FULL BLOWN BAKUDEKU MOMENT!" pointing at the screen

I was just getting so pissed since I was stuck in the middle that I opened my dorm room door and picked them up with their collars and literally threw them out. 

But the next thing I know, just as I was about to sleep, my alarm rang. And that brings us to now! I am just so freaking sleepy and just so irritated of the fact that I need to listen to chiz that I already know!

*hit*

"oUcH! the hell!" I lowly whispered to myself as I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked behind me and saw a small pebble was the one that hit my head.

WHO TF DOES THAT!? Everyone knows throwing a rock at someone's head can cause brain damage and - if thrown hard enough- Instant Death. My eyes immediately scanned the room only to be caught by a dazzling pair of gorgeous daffodil eyes...

Yeah as if. Truth is my eyes only caught the teary eyes of the one and only, Chris. He was laughing so much his eyes were tearing up. He -which if I do say so myself- is overreacting like the drama queen he is.

I'm pretty sure the whole class can see him laughing - having a seizure - and me glaring like there's no tomorrow. [Invisible Downpour Trap], and as soon as I stated that, An invisible storm cloud appeared above Chris , sending both a lightning strike and 10 buckets worth of water

I immediately turned back to the professor at front and acted as if I was just taking notes the whole time. Just in time the teacher turned to look at us, only to see the honorable crown prince soaked and toasted and me, hiding my laughing face behind my textbook as I took a peak at Chris.

Chris then gave me a menacing glare and snapped his fingers, casting [Redo] which took effect a second later, fixing his undignified appearance back to what it was earlier.

And soon enough I felt glares coming my way, and of course it came from none other that Chris's fanclub. I just flick them off, waving my hand and casting [Flash Shock] electrocuting them slightly.

Class eventually ended and I walked out of the class first, flipping my hair and wearing my shining shimmering innocent eyes on the way out.

On my way to the locker, I suddenly got tackled by an ugly troll wearing a lump of- what seems to be -tacky silk frills and too much bows.

Of course it had to be Charlotte Van Eleanor, she, like me, was a daughter of a duke however the fact that my mother was a beloved princess of another kingdom makes my influence more powerful than hers will ever be.

"Watch where you're going you insolent fool!" Charlotte yelled as se stood up and dusted some invisible dirt off her- disgusting -dress "Do you know how much my dress costs!?" She screamed like a banshee on drugs and to be honest she looked like a banshee on steroids already.

"I'm pretty sure you're the insolent fool between the two of us, and I don't know how much your dress costs and frankly, I don't care." I said with a fake smile as I passed her by, bumping our shoulders.