Chapter 6

Chapter 5: A New Friend And Best Friend (?)

Liana then decided to create some type of launchpad, she had specifically thought of a blueprint of one and a full on explanation of it's use in her head.

(A/N: I Tried my best 😩)

She then closed her eyes as she felt water form around her, hear it shuffling and somewhat- forming. As she heard her surroundings go quiet, she opened her eyes to see a launchpad created with ice.

She then placed her hand on one of the keys, as she slightly pressed, she could here a somewhat electric sounding chord. Liana then smiled victoriously, 'It worked!' She thought as she started playing a song, and she also started singing along.

She then closed her eyes and allow herself to go with the flow, she felt as if she was at peace, as if she was on clouds and nothing was bothering her, As if she was in her own world.

As embarassing as it is, Liana was always a fan of K-POP (Mostly EXO, RV, GOT7, and SVT tho) in her old life, She loved Music alot which led her to knowing and loving all types of it!

She also loved to use the Novation Launchpad because as someone who is in love with aesthetics, she found it fun and satisfying to use, as the lights just looked beautiful, and on how the rhythm was followed and created by her hands made it all the better.

As she finished, she then placed the LaunchPad into her [Infinite Space] and with that she stood up and decided to just go ahead and play with the water sprites around her (A/N: Basically even smaller versions of Fairies/Pixies)

Alexander's POV

As I headed for the said blonde girl's direction, The sound got louder and louder, And as soon as I arrived, I saw something that I deffinently Did not expect.

Liana, The known 'Trash' of the kingdom, floating on mid air while pressing on this Ice looking Plane while seeming to Sing in another Language

What is she doing?

When she ended, both of her feet were once again placed on the ground and the lights surrounding her just dissapeard as if it was never even there, Liana either didn't knew or knew and wasn't surprised because I see the girl just start to have a casual conversation with the water sprites

"What language was that?"

I said as I stopped hiding my aura. It was one of my special skills called [Hide Existence] it's somewhat a OP skill, It'll make assasinating people or stealing very easy, Not that I'm saying that I've tried doing any of those.

However Liana didn't seem surprised at all. She calmly looked at me and answered with "You can say It's some type of Fairy Language" and turned back to the fairies, however spoke in an even more complicated tone of sound and a seeming new set of Words

"How can you even understand them?"

"I don't know either, I just do"

"What are they talking about?"

"About how I should go back to the party and make some so called 'Friends' "

"Actually, Why don't we go ahead and do that? I'm pretty sure it's almost 9pm and that's when the ceremony is suppose to happen right?"

"hmm" she just nodded and seemed to have something in her mind. She then stood up and made a hand gesture as if saying 'Are you coming?'

I just followed her as she led both of us through a maze of flowers and trees. Once we arrived back into the mansion and is heading into the grand hall, Liana then held my hand, in which brought me to a halt

"You go first, once you're in, Pretend that we never met" She stated as she went to a different hallway, and left me behind infront of the two doors with no room left to reply

I just shrugged it off and came inside, and as soon as I did, what I saw shocked me.

A girl with Dark Oak hair bumped into me, She had Bright Purple eyes which screamed 'move!"

She looked up and said "Get out of my way!" she then passed by me and went out the doors. Nina Bluemist, Daughter of the Duke Bluemist. The girl needs to learn some Manners.

Liana's POV

As I had that small Encounter with Alexander, I quickly split my ways with him and headed to the Library to grab a certain book.

One of the water fairies was following me, she said that she'll show me where the ancient book of fairies were. I suppose the title [Missing Crown Fairy Princess] has something to do with the fact that I see and understand fairies.

However, when I hear them speak, It just sounds like they're talking in english, and apparently, There is no such thing as english in this world

At first it made no sense to me as I was sure that this game had some english in, and as expected, people called it the 'Kodai no yōsei no kotoba' which translates to 'Ancient Fairy Language'

I suppose the reason is because the game is Japanese and that the language is based on Japan.

(A/N: All of the Characters are currentky speaking Japanese for this whole book, but I've written this in English. Just keep it noted that underlined text is them speaking in another language.)

As we arrived, the familiar scent of books filled my nose as I followed the fairy into the different sections of the library, till we arrived on the 'Race' category

The Blue fairy then went to one of the top shelves and pointed on a book, I just used some wind magic to bring it down to me. I thanked the fairy and placed the book into my [Infinite Space]

I then speed walked out to the door and headed for the Grand hall, However before I could make another turn, I bumped into someone

I looked up to see the one and only heroine, When she saw me, Her eyes widen, she then grabbed my hand and dragged me into the garden

As soon as we stopped she dragged me to sit on one of the benches as she stared at me with an unreadable expression 

"Liana Rose, I'm just here to say that- "

"That you want me to back off the capture targets and to follow my script, I know I know! And don't worry!! I didn't plan on getting in your way."

"Huh?!?! NO!! That's not what I meant!! I was meaning to say that I am one of ur most loyal fans!! WAIT! UR REINCARNATED TOO?!"

"One of my most loyal fans?"

"Well OFCOURSE!!! I always loved you more than the heroine in the game! She was such a two faced white flower Slut!"

"I mean wasn't I technically two faced too-"

"BUT atleast u didn't act like a weakling that needed help! And honestly! I'm Lesbian so I don't want any of those stereo typical 'Prince Charmings' "

"..."

"Anyways! Wanna be Best Friends?!"

I was about to answer, when another voice interrupted me. And to my demise, it was Chris, 'Ohhh this is not gonna be good' 

"Sorry to Drop in, But Lia is already my best friend. Get ur own"

"So I'm guessing ur reincarnated too huh? Well guess what? I'm not gonna let you take Liana-Senpai away from me! Whether Crown Prince or not"

"..."

Srsly. Why do I get stuck in the middle All the time.