Chapter 12

Chapter 11:
Liana

I stood in the school's garden admiring the flowers. When he came. He had his guitar strapped over his shoulder as he ran with a face filled with confidence.

"Lyka!" He said as he stood infront of me. His eyes directed at me. "I got something important to tell you." He said with a shy smile.

"Good or Bad?"

"Good obviously."

"Oki then! Go on ahead and spill it out."

"Well before that I do that I wanna sing a song for you first."

"Hmmm I'm not sure about that."

"Oh come on!!! It sets up the mood!"

"Ugh fine"

We both then sat down on the grass. He then pretended to clear his voice and held on to his guitar.

"AKALA KO IKAW AY AKENNNNNN!!!-"

He screamed with this joking grin on his face. I smacked his head "Nevermind! Skip the song and get straight to the point." I said waving his pouty face off.

"Geez I was just kidding! This is the real song I wanted to play" He said as he strummed his guitar, playing the intro.

"I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue

And I will stay
I will stay with you
We'll make it to the other side
Like lovers do

I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you

'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on

I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me

And I will hold
I'll hold onto you
No matter what this world'll throw
It won't shake me loose

I'll reach my hands out in the dark
And wait for yours to interlock
I'll wait for you
I'll wait for you

'Cause I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not yet
Even when I'm down to my last breath
Even when they say there's nothin' left
So don't give up on

I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me

Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue"

I was speechless. He played the last notes on his guitar and looked straight into my eyes. "Lyka I Love You. I know it's cliche and shit but I don't care." He held my hands in his as he continued "I know that I'm your best friend and that it's supposed to stay that way bit I can't help but love with you."

I then felt something soft and warm on my lips. HE WAS KISSING ME! And I don't know why but I kissed back. "I Love You Too."

But as cruel as Fate always is my memories immediately changed to what just happened moments ago...

"Lyka! Over here!" Charlie, My Boyfried shouted from the other side of the street waved. The red light then switched to green, indicating that we can now cross the street, I then started to run over to him.

And that's when I could hear a loud noise heading my way and before I knew it, I was pushed away. Only to see Charlie fly to the other side of the road.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed in horror, I immediately ran to him and scrambled to grab my phone and called the ambulance as tears kept falling down my face and I was a sobbing mess.

"Lyka... Please... Don't cry..." said the boy who was covered in a puddle of blood. His blonde hair soaked in blood. He was dying. Slowly closing his eyes. He reached his hand out to my face and caressed my cheek as he wore a smile "I Will Always Love You" before his hand went limp and fell to the cold stone floor.

"NO! Please... Don't Leave Me." My heart shattered. Tears kept falling from my eyes uncontrollably and my screams of agony I sat their in the middle of the road. Holding the blonde boy in my arms not wanting to let go.

but instead of seeing the road I was just in, I was back in my bed. Back to being Liana Rose.I touched my face, realizing that I was crying. I just leaned back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.